I am a couple weeks out from my first shopify store launch. I am looking for feedback on my store. Looking for any suggestions with navigations, collections, SEO's, product pictures, product descriptions and overall site functionality and look.
Thanks in advance!
Have seen your store and have some comments for you:
- On your banner section, the first photo is quite big compare to the remaining. This will make your navigation buttons
On some banners, you're lacking some CTA buttons.
- The design of this section is good. You can consider adding Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more product details.
- Add the title for your brand section, and you can see there is one logo that is quite hard to see.
Also, I think you can consider moving the map section down, and move this section up.
- On your product pages, I think you need to add:
+ Stick Add to Cart bar
+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods
- I cannot see any social network accounts here. They are good ways to boost your social proof besides the reviews.
Instagram and Facebook are good options.
After you build an Instagram account, you can have an Instagram gallery for your store to show your Instagram content.
Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one with ease and also make it shoppable.
- Consider having live chat support to improve your customer service. WhatsApp can be a good channel to chat with your customers.
App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that with ease. Also, it's totally free.
Hope this helps!
Hi @jwojo !
Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hello @jwojo, Welcome to the Shopify community! Here are some suggestions and feedback on your store:-
- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this.
Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed
- Add privacy, shipping policy in the footer. I would suggest changing the color choice of the site. Make it look more attractive. There is a blank space in the header. You should fix that.
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features.
- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.
- Set up an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.
To implement these tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion.com.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.
We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.
Hi @jwojo welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times.
1. In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.
2. I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.
Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!
Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.
I hope this helps!
I will be adding additional headers on my navigation bevcuase i have more products that haven't come in yet.
I will be changing the add to cart button to something a little more friendly
I am in the midst of writing the policy now, so I will have it displayed soon. I was just trying to get some initial feedback
Thanks so much
I know my pictures are different sizes. How can I edit the pixel widths from the shopify page? I was under the impression that I needed to find the .liquid code and edit it from there. I am currently unaware what quick buttons and CTA buttons are but I'm sure a quick google search will yield that. I am going to add some different logos for our partners which most likely will not include Garmin. What do you mean by more up and cross sell? I am also starting to add our social media pages today and into this week. I have to create them yet as we are a new business.
Thank you so much!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022