Feedback on first-timer

MORE10
Excursionist
23 0 7

Hello you

About to open my first shopify store. Really have no expectation for selling anything. Doing it for fun right now and are messing around. 

Have hade som progress in the layout and design after youtube some leassons

Now iam asking for som feedback from this forum. 

Hit me back with what your think, ore just say hi

the store adress is 

https://diamondsenses.myshopify.com/

Hi @MORE10 

Awesome Shopify store and congrats on getting it up and running! 

• I would focus on ensuring your product photography is on more of your product pages - that would show your customers using the product. 
  • Regularly test your site speed and ensure everything is loading correctly, definitely an overlooked spot
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co... 
  • add a blog that would be a cool way to add some organic traffic and feature some collabs
  • I would also add some customer reviews, of course as you get them 
Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners

Hi @MORE10 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add testimonial - customer reviews

People love proof, they will buy products if they see many positive reviews. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://diamondsenses.myshopify.com/products/f-ceramic-waterfall-incense-burner-buddha-hand-censer-h... 

2.1 Highlight the prices and make them bigger

2.2 Show 2-3 images from human

You can show images that a woman/man using the products or add a video to introduce using the products.

2.3 Provide a list of Recently viewed items

Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely be frustrated, and may not purchase anymore.

2.4 Have a section for customers to leave their reviews

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @JonathanBecuase 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add favicon
  • At header:

dimosheader.png

• Improve store speed for mobile

dimonspeed.png

• Overall Font, Color, need to adjust
  • Work on ON PAGE SEO
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Boost your sale with this App:

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
MORE10
Excursionist
23 0 7

Thanks everyone for you taking your time and answer, i will go true every each one of your views

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
1109 35 380

Hi @MORE10 

Welcome to Shopify! It is a Growave team! First of all, I would like to compliment your store design with its great visual appeal. You have done a great job. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

• Add More Products

There are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so your customers can have more options.

• Add Blog Page

Since your store has been launched recently, the blog will make your shop more credible and relatable. It will build an emotionally cohesive relationship between your Shopify store and customer.  Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. A blog can make your Shopify store more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.

• Add Wishlist Feature

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. Since you offer various designs and color options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Moreover, you can analyze the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy.

IO.png

• Add Loyalty and Reward program

The loyalty and Reward program motivates shoppers to engage more meaningfully with the brand. It allows you to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and treat the most loyal customers with the VIP treatments. In general, all those actions are designed to drive high-value purchasing behaviors. One of the most useful features of the Rewards and Loyalty system is the Referral program.

• Add Referral Program

Once you got your first clients, try to attract more orders through existing ones. Therefore, I recommend using a referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes