Feedback on FitOnLux

Acer
4 0 0

Hi Everyone, 

Can you please review my store, Fitonlux and give me some feedback:

https://smartluxwrist.com

https://fb.me/FitnessSmartHealth

Looking forward to your response/feedback.

Thank you.

Coleen Smith

Email:  fitonlux100@gmail.com

Replies 4 (4)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello,

I just had look into your website, I observed few points on your website.

-> Half of the page covers your header section.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store and may take decision to purchase.
-> You can Implement Testimonials, Testimonials are key to building trust online, especially if you’re selling a product or service. When you have a happy customer or reader, consider asking them to give you a testimonial. Then feature a few of them prominently on your sales page.
-> I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

I hope these points are useful for your website:)!

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1270 176 850

Hi @Acer,

This is Richard - CRO Expert from PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store and want to give you some comments and hope it would be helpful to you:

1.Add a favicon to your store:

This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

2. Homepage

2.1 Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header. You should make this menu bar sticky (include the header too if you can minimize the logo)

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 15.13.05.png

2.2. Hero section

I'd recommend you to put the video down under and save this precious hero section for something more effective like a full-width display of your products' HQ pictures + CTA button. This way is more effective in making visitors understand what you are selling. In first few steps people would not want to click on a video and watch carefully he content you aim at them. 

I'd recommend you to put this video down below the homepage:

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 15.17.53.png

2.3 About Us section

You can include some pictures here to make this about us section looks more attractive. Block of wall is easily to be scrolled through so some pictures added will help you in creating deeper impression

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 15.23.38.png

2.4 Featured Products

• You should add CTA buttons for each product. These buttons will redirect to the corresponding product pages
  • Make each product has same space to create a professional look
  • Include CTA button, secondary hover image, star rating for each product

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 15.27.14.png

2.5 Add more content to homepage layout

- You can include: Testimonial, Social Proofs section to make your page feel more alive. You can check out this Comfy template for example 

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 15.41.15.png

To use this you need to use the PageFly app (its an app to help you to customize your Shopify website pages) ( it takes only 5 secs to install it). You can check it here

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Richard.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Acer, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- In the first fold of the homepage, add slider images with a call to action button on it. 

- Add product reviews on the product page. Add a review carousel.

Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work. 

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Acer
4 0 0
Thank you. I will definitely impement the features you recommended.

Regards,

Coleen