FROM CACHE - en_header

Feedback on Handbag store please - plenty of traffic no conversion?

vr1handbags
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi all looking for some feedback on my store.

www.vr1handbags.com

Its newly launched 2 weeks ago (maybe I'm asking for too much given the time scale?)

Im looking for general feedback, as I do have an understanding of websites and the construction process as well as marketing (via socials), I've used shopify compass when and where i can.

Im currently driving traffic with some small spend on pinterest.

But no sales simply baffled.

Any and all criticism appreciated!

Replies 3 (3)
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @vr1handbags,

Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

Now, onto my feedback..

First off, congratulations on launching your store. You are doing a lot of things right - you are offering quick shipping, your products look great and you have already got social accounts on the go. Well done!

There are a few things you could do to improve that first impression and develop trust with your customer.

I would tweak your logo. It's on of our giveaway items so make sure to enter. Alternatively, you could get one done up on Fiverr very inexpensively as well.

I'd also recommend condensing your header area. I think the homepage design and sections could use some tweaking as well.

My next recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @vr1handbags, I hope you are doing good! Your store has a great collection. Here are some suggestions to make your store even better.

- There's a blank space in the header. 

Screenshot (68).png

- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

To add sections of new/ trending/ recently viewed products you can simply install the all-in-one app AiTrillion and enable the product recommendations. 

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.  AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.

Start using Loyalty rewards, it will help you in customer re-engagement and retention. The all-in-one app AiTrillion has a great loyalty reward program.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
vr1handbags
Tourist
5 0 2

Thanks for all your help everyone, some amends are being put into place!