Feedback on improved store.

Lee_London_UK
Excursionist
13 0 1

Hey everyone I hope your all doing well.

I have been taking in everyone’s suggestions and been working hard to get my site somewhere where it should be. Are there any elements you think I should be adding? Obviously I don’t have a review module inserted yet but I think I will be adding that next.

Please don’t reply with you need this app it’s the best it’s an amazing solution.. however to use it to its fullest you need to pay X amount.. I am not interested at this stage. If you a have a free solution please feel free to add it here.

I am looking for honest genuine help and advice that will help my business grow, and attract more buyers without spending money on bells and whistles that I may be able to get for free.

I am also not looking for someone to manage my site either. Sorry I just know what I want and don’t want.

https://lee-london-dj.myshopify.com

Thanks in advance 😉

Reply 1 (1)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2496 342 1665

Hi, @Lee_London_UK 

Welcome to Shopify! This is PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. Congratulation on your hard work! In general, your store has good images and layout, it might need some little changes to be optimized. I hope that my commendations are helpful to you. Before that, you can check on this Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices: 12 Chapter Checklist to get more information on how to increase the conversion rate for your store.

1. Home page: 

• Add a favicon to your store:

This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add... 

• Add the sticky menu: 

A sticky menu helps your visitors easily access the collections, blog, or contact page with the search function and add to the cart as well.

• Make a clear search box:
PageFly_0-1621851137904.png

It is important that your visitors can easily find what they want. You can consider putting the search box instead of the search icon to be more visible and also move the logo to the right a little bit so the layout will be more balance. 

• Add the special format for the header and CTA button in the important section:
PageFly_1-1621851342535.png

Visitors will take only a few minutes to scan through everything so this is an important part where you can get more attention from them. Consider making this more standing out with the bold header and adding the CTA button which can link to your collection or about us page right here. Make sure to have the same format with buttons in the other big sections. 

It will be the same in the best seller products. 

PageFly_2-1621851779397.png

• Adjusting the testimonial

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Or you can use a slideshow to show testimonials, let consult my Casen template

PageFly_3-1621851883124.png

2. Collection/ Product page: 

The collection page and product page have some main things you can work on: 

• Add more information for the collection page;
  • Add the review/ testimonial part of the star ranking for the product;
  • Add more real case images for the products;
  • Add the ATC or Buy Now button under the products;
  • You can use the color swatches for easier checking the variants

3. Check the page speed:

PageFly_4-1621852538928.png

Lastly, I checked your store speed and it showed to be very slow, especially on mobile. As nowadays, people are mainly making purchases via phones, you should try to optimize the speed instantly and remove the redundant codes.

For more information, you can consider subscribing to our channel “Ecom Learning With PageFly” in which we provide you with actionable insights into building your own eCommerce business, including everything from Business Ideation, Product Research, Brand Building to proven eCommerce Marketing Strategies, Store Design and Conversion Rate Optimization Strategies. The first video about picking winning Dropshipping products in June 2021 is out now! We're here to help you thrive in the eCommerce world, one video at a time!

You have worked hard for your store and I believe you can optimize it at the best soon! Keep up with your good work and wishes you the best.

Cheers, 

PageFly. 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.