Feedback on Kurkuma shop

kurkuma
Visitor
1 0 3

Hi,

I have my new Shopify store kurkuma.lt . It is in Lithuanian language but maybe it would be still possible to give some feedback or any good suggestions I need to do for the page. I would be very thankful for any comments and suggestions for my store.

Kurkuma is selling healthy products for local Lithuanian market.

Ayurveda!
Replies 3 (3)

Laza_Binaery
Shopify Partner
68 18 29

Hi @kurkuma 

First, I must say you have a clean store and you have succeeded where a lot of people failed. Creating a base store with products, and checkout that just works. No attempts to design and add wrong colors, dropshipping with bad images and so many issues. Shopify is made for selling and you completed the first step successfully.

For start Dawn theme is quite fine but in the long run, do think of getting some paid premium theme, they do have a lot more features that you can use.

But as is, you can improve some things with Dawn theme also. A few image/text sections on the home and product page explain what all kurkuma can be good for. You should also add some reviews, maybe some blog posts and videos. More content that could engage customers more.

Good luck with sales.

Kind regards
Laza
www.binaery.com

biznazz101
Shopify Partner
477 44 84

Here are some suggestions:

-Center logo and links (logo above menu) and move image banner content further up so it's visible when landing on homepage

biznazz101_0-1706388033484.png

-Make announcement bar clickable

-Add some images to your non-product pages (about us, etc)

-Store design could use some work it's a little basic and will be hard to stand out with the default Shopify theme, also a lot of white space I would add some color to the sections

Hope that if helpful!
@biznazz101 

Don't hesitate to reach out for more help with your store.
SEE OUR TASK STORE or check us out via our profile! FREE STORE AUDIT

MooseDesk
Shopify Partner
80 12 39

Hi @kurkuma,

Thanks for reaching out to the community. This is MooseDesk - All-in-one Shopify Ticketing System App

Congrats on your new store! Your store looks stunning. I can tell you have put a lot of effort into building this. However, I have some comments to make the good get even better. Here are some of my recommendations for a better customer experience, please kindly check.

1. Home page

1.1. Hero section

MooseDesk_0-1706609135690.png

Freeze your header so that wherever customers scroll, it follows. This allows them to engage more with your website 

• Heading content: It should be your brand’s slogan or key message that highlights your unique selling proposition. Try to come up with a short yet impressive slogan to make sure customers will remember your brand.
  • Sub-heading content: The current sub-heading content is really meaningful, but I suggest putting it right below the heading content and above the CTA button
  • CTA button: Try to make it brighter or bolder to attract more attention! An outstanding CTA button can drive your customers to product/ about page, making them stay longer on your site.

1.2. Footer section

MooseDesk_1-1706609135233.png

The current footer section has a lot of space. In addition to a copyright notice, I suggest adding a link to a privacy policy, your brand’s logo, contact information and some social media icons. This is undeniably an essential part of your website so don’t forget to optimize it!

2. Product page

2.1 Product listing 

I highly recommend organizing your products into specific categories, for example: face mask, soap go into Beauty & Care; herbal tea goes into Health. An even better approach for this is listing some sale collections and ordinary collections.

You can also include these categories in your header so that customers can navigate more easily!

A great example is:

MooseDesk_2-1706609135604.png

2.2 Product page 

• Lack of image: Customers rely on product images to inspect, evaluate, and decide if the product match what they are seeking. A good product page should include at least 3-4 images that show the products from at least a few different angles. I propose adding some more detailed pictures to demonstrate the value size or outstanding features of your products.
  • Long text: Currently, the product description of your store is written in detail but a wall of text can make it hard for customers to find specific components/characteristics that they are seeking. I suggest breaking it down to smaller informative parts and making it easily accessible for your customers. Take a look at this example:

MooseDesk_3-1706609135544.png

-------

As an expert/enthusiast in UX, I recommend implementing these changes to improve customer experience when scrolling through your store.

If this is helpful for you, please let me know by giving me a 'LIKE'. If your question is answered please mark this as 'SOLUTION’.

Thank you for reading. Wish you a nice day ahead

MooseDesk - All-in-one Shopify Ticketing System App

Get MooseDesk | Customer Support/Ticketing System App for Shopify
- Call me Moosey
- Was Moosey's Reply helpful? Give me a carrot ... I mean 'Like'
- Was your question answered? Mark Moosey's Reply as an Accepted Solution