Feedback on Landing Page

Solved

Hi all,

Soon to launch my first store. It's a one-product store selling a mobile camera lens primarily to non-photographers.

Could I ask you guys to review my product landing page and provide feedback (positive and negative welcome, as it's hard to tell what I'm getting right as well as wrong)? This would be the first page a shopper sees after following an ad CTA or clicking on a link. I've never done one of these before but I'd be keen to get your thoughts on

• Placement / style / quantity of CTA buttons
  • Use of language register
  • Parts of the page that are unclear / confusing
  • Anything that might cause a potential buyer to change their mind
  • Missing info

Details are in my signature.

Thanks very much!

Site URL: https://optyma.myshopify.com/
Password: sheert/
Theme: Motion

HI @houssamalissa 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store about the store design based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

So I have just gone through your website and here are some of my thoughts about your store:

Plus point:

• Overall, your store looks clear and well-designed. You have done a great job building the store
  • You have a sticky navigation bar so it’s easy to navigate through your store
  • Images are all in high quality.

That being said, I would like to give you some suggestions for improvement. Hope you find it valuable.

• Landing page:

Change the first banner into product image

One of the most important factor that makes a good landing page is making sure people can tell what you sell within  the “above the fold area” (The area they see without scrolling down). We should make the visitor understand what you sell within a few second after landing on the page

PageFly_0-1631810301321.png

Make the landing page easier to scan

As I scroll through the page, the layout and the text take a little bit effort to scan. Customers need to scroll through the page in a very short amount of time without effort. For now, I would suggest you reduce the text

• Product page:

Add review:

It’s important to build trust with your visitors when selling online. reviews have become a crucial factor when it comes to buying decision. Users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. You should consider adding review to the product page

PageFly_1-1631810336927.png

Overall, I find your page design good and can’t find anything much that I would like to change. You did a great job designing the page. 

This article might give you new ideas for your store: https://pagefly.link/ujRJFceg

Above are some of my initial thoughts on your store and I hope you find something helpful. If you are still looking for a tool to build a great website, I hope you can try our product: PageFly Landing Page Builder

If these feedbacks about the homepage and collection page are helpful, please give me a "like". Thank you so much and I hope your business is successful! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.

Thank you for the tips!!

0 Likes
LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
311 62 189

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @houssamalissa!  

Congrats on building a strong website - on the surface, it looks great! Let’s dive in for a closer look. 

Don't forget about the little details! 

• Link your announcement bar 
  • Add a favicon

What information is most important?
I like your store. You’re one of the few who do a single product store well, but it doesn’t necessarily address what your customers are interested in. I like that you introduced the product and the solution it solved, however, is that what your visitors are concerned about?

I would add more information about the phones it works with earlier on so no one is searching for whether or not this works on their phone or not. This is a great product, and I wouldn’t want visitors to leave because they can’t find that information. 

After you go live, I would run a survey that shows after a few minutes of browsing that asks, “What stopped you from checking out today?” Let’s see what visitors think. I would also suggest using a heatmap to see how far people scroll and where they are clicking; it’s going to help you evaluate successes and weaknesses to help you grow your business. 

Add navigation
I get that you have strong CTAs, but an organized navigation like a hamburger menu would be helpful. Add in pages for FAQs (on the product itself) and guides/tips for overall usage. You have great selling points, but it needs to go further to people who need help with it.

Again, once you go live, turn to session recordings to see what your visitors are doing on their visits. Session recordings capture everything someone did on your website, so you can see their entire journey.

Split FAQs up
Look, I love a good FAQ page. However, are your visitors going to be turning to your FAQs for product information or shipping information? If it’s related to a policy like refunds or shipping, they’re going to go to your Returns & Exchanges or Shipping pages instead. Use the FAQ to answer the true questions about your product. 

I would also separate out the troubleshooting. Again, put this on its own page. Someone isn’t going to the FAQ page for troubleshooting. Help them see that there is troubleshooting help directly. 

Add more value to your footer

• Add more value to your newsletter; do you give regular tips to budding photographers? Do you feature a macro shot of the week? Do they get a discount? 
  • About Us: Get more info on here! This isn’t your mission statement. This is your why behind the store. Did you get tired of your phone not focusing on the finer details? Did you want an alternative to your DSLR or having to spend thousands on a new lens? Tell your story. 

Communicate with visitors
Your visitors are going to have questions, and you want to answer those questions while they are still on your site. Use a live chat, especially one with chat invites to trigger chat responses at the right time. 

Refine your product pages

• Remove the statement that “Shipping calculated at checkout.” Reiterate free shipping here. 
  • Add somewhere obvious the top phones it’s compatible with, even if it’s general like “Works on with Apple and Android phones.” Sometimes you have to spell it out directly like that
  • How do you install it? Don’t leave that to the imagination. They want to know if it’s going to damage their phones or be hard to put on
  • Add in reviews! Let people tell others about their experience. You have some on the homepage, but you need to let it live on the product page.

Add a blog
I’m not always a fan of blogs with all stores and niches. However, yours is just begging for one. Photographers love to learn from each other, and you have a great platform here to show off how you use it. Maybe even call it "Photography Corner" or something other than blog. You can do A/B tests for that. 

I’ll say it again - you have a really great store here. It looks professional and needs tweaking to make it ready for launch. When it’s live, use that visitor behavior to find the hurdles that are preventing visitors from converting.  Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers - Danny

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Amazing review @LuckyDanny - thank you!!

I've sent you a DM as I did have one small follow up question to your review....but otherwise plenty to work with there, cheers

0 Likes