Feedback on my backpack and coffee store

Darbull
1 0 0

I am continually adding more products, but would like feedback on my store at Taktikbags.com. It has been on for a few weeks and it does seem my speed score is low. Any ideas on how I could improve this? What are some ideas that could make that first sale? Thanks in advance to all you pros out there!

Replies 2 (2)
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Darbull

We're AllFetch - a Shopify app developer that offers FREE apps to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses - serving 10.000+ active merchants. 

Have seen your store and it looks great in general. But some parts are still needed to improve.  

I have some comments for you: 

1. Homepage: 

- Space between sections on your homepage is quite little. I think you need to increase that.

- On your homepage, now you are having too many product sections, and also two benefits sections. 

Here are some sections that you should have and get rid of others:

+ Featured Collection and New Arrivals (you should only have 2-3 product section on your homepage)

+ Collections section 

+ Only one benefits section 

+ Reviews section to increase your social proof

2. Product pages:

You can add some sections that improve the customer experience:

- Add Sticky Add to Cart bar to keep the CTA button always visible. 

- Add Shopping policy and Return policy instead of only one sentence. 

- Use some Upsell and Cross-sell methods to offer discount to your customers. For example, product bundle X + Y get 15% discount. 

- Add more review ASAP. 

3. Other:

- To check the store speed. You can use this tool to track the reasons: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/

After finding causes, you will be able to fix that. 

- To get your first order faster, you need to make the shopping experience become faster. but still it still need to be clean. 

For example, you cannot show all your products on your homepage to expect that your customers will pick one. 

- Build content like blog to keep your customer retention. 

Here is my view. Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @DarbullThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Layout of the store looks good!

Missing Offers - You must show the offers and discounts banners on the store to collect emails and convert customers.

- Add testimonials on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

- You should add these marketing tools to your store:

• Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.
  • Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.
  • Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers and enable automatic workflows on the basis of the customers' behavior. It will help you to drive conversions.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.