I am continually adding more products, but would like feedback on my store at Taktikbags.com. It has been on for a few weeks and it does seem my speed score is low. Any ideas on how I could improve this? What are some ideas that could make that first sale? Thanks in advance to all you pros out there!
We're AllFetch - a Shopify app developer that offers FREE apps to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses - serving 10.000+ active merchants.
Have seen your store and it looks great in general. But some parts are still needed to improve.
I have some comments for you:
- Space between sections on your homepage is quite little. I think you need to increase that.
- On your homepage, now you are having too many product sections, and also two benefits sections.
Here are some sections that you should have and get rid of others:
+ Featured Collection and New Arrivals (you should only have 2-3 product section on your homepage)
+ Collections section
+ Only one benefits section
+ Reviews section to increase your social proof
2. Product pages:
You can add some sections that improve the customer experience:
- Add Sticky Add to Cart bar to keep the CTA button always visible.
- Add Shopping policy and Return policy instead of only one sentence.
- Use some Upsell and Cross-sell methods to offer discount to your customers. For example, product bundle X + Y get 15% discount.
- Add more review ASAP.
- To check the store speed. You can use this tool to track the reasons: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
After finding causes, you will be able to fix that.
- To get your first order faster, you need to make the shopping experience become faster. but still it still need to be clean.
For example, you cannot show all your products on your homepage to expect that your customers will pick one.
- Build content like blog to keep your customer retention.
Here is my view. Hope this helps!
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Layout of the store looks good!
- Missing Offers - You must show the offers and discounts banners on the store to collect emails and convert customers.
- Add testimonials on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- You should add these marketing tools to your store:
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.