Feedback on my Boutique!! ❤️

CrazetheLabel
1 0 0

Hey Everyone,

www.crazethelabel.com 

My clothing boutique has hit a bit of a slump (see link above) and I can't wrap around why. Ive added new products, wrote better descriptions and even gave away some products. It seems the marketing is falling off and I could use some advice on how to better the store and increase page views. Any and all help is appreciated! 

Best, 

Craze the Label 

Replies 3 (3)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2513 345 1674

Hi @CrazetheLabel 

Do you notice the slump from any source? Direct, Ads, Social or Organic search?

Maybe for ads, you can check if there's any mismatch between ad content and the landing page's content. Look into your analytics can give you more ideas to optimize.

Your products are actually cute and trendy, I think with some more improvements, they will be sold very well.

I have some comments:

HOME PAGE

- The product image isn't clear, text & button aren't outstanding, you may want to increase the contrast between the image and the text + button on it, the more visible the button is, the higher chance that people will click on it.

PageFly_0-1619497771401.png

- You can feature some of your products from Home page, it will increase the chance to impress the customers, also give them the chance to have a closer look at some of your products

- Write about the benefits to buy from you. For example: Free shipping, Free Return, Money back guarantee

A section like this can help (may place it below the slideshow)

PageFly_1-1619498057214.png

- After display all the special things about your store, tell visitors one more time to buy your products (like a reminder 😉

PageFly_2-1619498127691.png

- You may add the images and share your Instagram account (if you have) to better engage the visitors

PRODUCT PAGE

- For products that are on sale, like this one https://crazethelabel.com/products/lily-lounge-set, you may add a countdown timer add a product badge that says Low in stock, or something like Only x sets left => it will create urgency / scarcity 

- Enhanced the image quality, for this product https://crazethelabel.com/collections/all-clothing/products/hexagon-crop-pullover as I can't zoom more to see the material texture

- For hesitating customers, I think live chat support may help. For example if they are not sure about the size they can contact you and get timely response, it's clearly a plus point and get you a sale faster

- If you want more idea about personalizing your product page, please check out our guide https://pagefly.link/mvEbsRGE

PRODUCT LISTING PAGE

- You may test the idea of adding Add to Cart button on each product on the listing page, as one of the thing I learn from online psychology is that people prefer 'easy', so when they see a button, it tells people to click, and they are more likely to click

PageFly_3-1619498471773.png

- Secondary hover image is another idea, you can search more on google about that but basically it can give you one more chance to impress the visitors while they are still on the same page.

One more thing you can do now is to add the favicon for your store, it will make your brand more recognizable from the browser and give your site a better look. You can easily follow this guide from Shopify https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/images/add-favicon

I hope you can find some good ideas from my answer, if they are, please give me a 'like'

Thank you so much in advance and best of luck to you!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @CrazetheLabel 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add favicon
  • At footer:

footer.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart Page layout can be better

Example:

cartpageexample.png

• Work on "ON PAGE SEO"
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello,

I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> Your website banner images are not clear, I mean it's not looking great. And If user want to see the all your banner image they will scroll down to see to the slider. The slider will keep them connected on your website. Its substance will assist them with choosing whether they ought to look into your website further or not. So, I would suggest you to adjust your banners and sliders without scroll down.
-> You can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
If you want to increase your products try this App.

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!