This my first time asking a question over here, but I just launched my website a few days ago and it has been very slow for me regarding orders coming in, but I know that it takes time and I am working on the SEO part of the website. I just wanted to check and get opinions if the store looks esthetically pleasing to you? is it easy to navigate and find products? anything that can be enhanced? Any feedback is appreciated 🙂
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.
Make Sticky Header for easy Navigation, It helps customers to access menu at anytime they want.
Add Shop Now(CTA) on the Hero Banner.
Add Few products from different collections with ATC(add to cart) buttons on the Homepage.
There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review app, so that customer can review on your products.
Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.
Include Blog page, blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.
You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.
You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.
- Add a section of trending, new arrivals products on the homepage.
- Add reviews on the product page. Reviews are important for an online business. To collect more reviews you can send automatic review request emails or review reminders.
- You need to increase engagement in your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention 7 x times.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.
P.S- AiTrillion provides free app setup, to set up the app in your store feel free to mail at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
We're AllFetch - a Shopify app developer that offers FREE apps to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses - serving 10.000+ active merchants.
Have seen your store and have some comments for you:
- On your notification bar, you need to increase the font size because they are quite small now.
- Your banner should look more outstanding. For example, lifestyle product images would be great. Also, you need to have more than one banner (slider)
- This part is quite hard to read all too. The font and font size make me feel hard to keep reading.
- On your homepage, you can add more necessary sections like:
+ Featured products or featured collection.
+ Reviews section to increase your social proof.
+ The section that shows the benefits when shopping at your store.
+ Instagram feed. Have seen an Instagram feed and it has a lot of good content. You should take this advantage by having an Instagram feed for your store.
If you want to have one, the app Shoppable Instagram Feed by AllFetch will help you do that with ease.
2. Product pages:
You can improve your customer experience by:
- Have more reviews to make your customers feel trustworthy.
- Keep the ATC button visible by adding the Sticky Add to Cart bar.
- Use more Upsell or Cross-sell methods to offer discounts. For example, product bundle X + Y to get a 15% discount.
- I think the title of this section should be changed to "Our message" for instance.
- To increase your sales, besides upgrading your store, you need to:
+ Increase your social proof.
+ Seo your site. It seems you're doing that.
+ Track your store performance. You need to know how much traffic? how long your customers stay? what pages? and many more questions.
Hope this helps!
I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?
P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.
Looking forward to your reply!
Thank you so much for your honest feedback, I greatly appreciate it. I made few changes, but it is overwhelming to be honest, but I am still working on implementing more things. Just wanted to say thank you
Your store looks impressive. Still few improvements you need to implement.
Customer testimonials and reviews on their website to provide social proof by way of demonstrating success. Testimonials come directly from customers and serve as an effective marketing method for several different reasons. Your testimonial page serves as a platform to show off how others have benefited from your product or service.
Add Wishlist, recently viewed products and products reviews in product page.
And also try to add rewards and social login to your store.
Customer reward programs help you keep customers engaged with your business which indicates how likely they are to stick around, and how much they're going to spend.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022