FROM CACHE - en_header

Feedback on my boutique

Ronia
Tourist
5 0 2

Hello everyone,

This my first time asking a question over here, but I just launched my website a few days ago and it has been very slow for me regarding orders coming in, but I know that it takes time and I am working on the SEO part of the website. I just wanted to check and get opinions if the store looks esthetically pleasing to you? is it easy to navigate and find products? anything that can be enhanced? Any feedback is appreciated 🙂

https://milankidsbt.com/

Replies 7 (7)
Chandan_Das
Excursionist
19 1 3

Dear @Ronia 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

milanspeed.png

• Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Show social proof
  • Add cart counter
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

Example:

• Product page layout needs to improve

Example

Best Regards
Task4Store - Get Shopify Help
Contact At: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
742 68 264

Hello @Ronia 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make Sticky Header for easy Navigation, It helps customers to access menu at anytime they want.

Add Shop Now(CTA) on the Hero Banner.

Add Few products from different collections with ATC(add to cart) buttons on the Homepage.

There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review app, so that customer can review on your products.

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @RoniaThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a section of trending, new arrivals products on the homepage. 

AiTrillion_0-1623396679061.png

- Add reviews on the product page. Reviews are important for an online business. To collect more reviews you can send automatic review request emails or review reminders. 

You need to increase engagement in your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention 7 x times.

• Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.
  • Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
  • You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- AiTrillion provides free app setup, to set up the app in your store feel free to mail at support@aitrillion.com

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Ronia

We're AllFetch - a Shopify app developer that offers FREE apps to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses - serving 10.000+ active merchants. 

Have seen your store and have some comments for you: 

1. Homepage: 

- On your notification bar, you need to increase the font size because they are quite small now. 

- Your banner should look more outstanding. For example, lifestyle product images would be great. Also, you need to have more than one banner (slider)

AllFetch_0-1623403480217.png

- This part is quite hard to read all too. The font and font size make me feel hard to keep reading.

AllFetch_1-1623404553135.png

- On your homepage, you can add more necessary sections like:

+ Featured products or featured collection. 

+ Reviews section to increase your social proof. 

+ The section that shows the benefits when shopping at your store. 

+ Instagram feed. Have seen an Instagram feed and it has a lot of good content. You should take this advantage by having an Instagram feed for your store. 

If you want to have one, the app Shoppable Instagram Feed by AllFetch will help you do that with ease. 

2. Product pages:

You can improve your customer experience by:

- Have more reviews to make your customers feel trustworthy. 

- Keep the ATC button visible by adding the Sticky Add to Cart bar. 

- Use more Upsell or Cross-sell methods to offer discounts. For example, product bundle X + Y to get a 15% discount.  

3. Other:

- I think the title of this section should be changed to "Our message" for instance.

AllFetch_2-1623405569730.png

- To increase your sales, besides upgrading your store, you need to:

+ Increase your social proof. 

+ Seo your site. It seems you're doing that. 

+ Track your store performance. You need to know how much traffic? how long your customers stay? what pages? and many more questions. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @Ronia

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Ronia
Tourist
5 0 2

Thank you so much for your honest feedback, I greatly appreciate it. I made few changes, but it is overwhelming to be honest, but I am still working on implementing more things. Just wanted to say thank you

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hi  @Ronia 

Your store looks impressive.  Still few improvements you need to implement.

Customer testimonials and reviews on their website to provide social proof by way of demonstrating success. Testimonials come directly from customers and serve as an effective marketing method for several different reasons. Your testimonial page serves as a platform to show off how others have benefited from your product or service.

Add Wishlist, recently viewed products and products reviews in product page.

Screenshot (22).png

And also try to add rewards and social login to your store. 
Customer reward programs help you keep customers engaged with your business which indicates how likely they are to stick around, and how much they're going to spend.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!