Feedback on my electronic and gadget store please

Solved
brimas
1 0 0

Hello, I recently started my online electronic and gadget store https://edora.store/. I have been advertising for a while now but and have made over 450 clicks in total. However, after changing and trying different audiences I can't seem to get sales.

Please, if you have any opinions or suggestions, I am just happy to read. I have gotten a few tips which might have helped me a bit.
Thanks

Brimastya

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1942 270 1427

This is an accepted solution.

Hi  @brimas 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store about the store design based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

So I have just gone through your website and here are some of my thoughts about your store:

Plus points:

• Your page is well-invested
  • Images for each product are high in quality and aesthetics

That being said, I would like to give you some suggestions for improvement. Hope you find it valuable.

• Have a favicon for your page:

Having a favicon allows users to recognize your site among many different tabs that they have. Furthermore, this will make your site look more professional

Homepage:

• Add menu to the sticky bar:

I can see you have a sticky search bar, however, you can consider including menu to the sticky bar. Easy navigation is really crucial to the user’ experience since you’re having many product pages.

• Make the site easier to scan

Since you’re having many products on the homepage, some sections have layout that look confused and hard to scan. I take one example below. This section has too many images and information and customers don’t know where to focus.

PageFly_0-1635418094650.png

• Include more information in the footer

Many customers automatically go to the homepage’s footer to find information like “Return Policy” and “Shipping Information”. This can be a important factor that affect the purchase decision.

PageFly_1-1635418116089.png

Product listing page:

PageFly_2-1635418171940.png

• Have secondary hover images for the product list

Provide extra visual information will help customer have a better understanding of the product with just a simple action. This help to trigger customers’ interest and make better decisions

• Add average ratings for each product

​​You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product

Your product page is quite good and I don’t have any comments about it

These are some articles that might give you new ideas for your store:

Personalize Your Product Listing Page https://pagefly.link/JvghSkMt 

Personalize Your Homepage: https://pagefly.link/fefPTvgU

BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page. PageFly also collaborated with Wilson Ho, Shopify Tech Partner Manager, to create this video that will share you insightful tips to boost sales and reveal secrets to warm your customers up through the whole year. Let's check it out!

Above are some of my initial thoughts on your store and I hope you find something helpful. If you are still looking for a tool to build a great website, I hope you can try our product: PageFly Landing Page Builder

If these feedbacks about the homepage and collection page are helpful, please give me a "like". Thank you so much and I hope your business is successful! 

Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1942 270 1427

This is an accepted solution.

Hi  @brimas 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store about the store design based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

So I have just gone through your website and here are some of my thoughts about your store:

Plus points:

• Your page is well-invested
  • Images for each product are high in quality and aesthetics

That being said, I would like to give you some suggestions for improvement. Hope you find it valuable.

• Have a favicon for your page:

Having a favicon allows users to recognize your site among many different tabs that they have. Furthermore, this will make your site look more professional

Homepage:

• Add menu to the sticky bar:

I can see you have a sticky search bar, however, you can consider including menu to the sticky bar. Easy navigation is really crucial to the user’ experience since you’re having many product pages.

• Make the site easier to scan

Since you’re having many products on the homepage, some sections have layout that look confused and hard to scan. I take one example below. This section has too many images and information and customers don’t know where to focus.

PageFly_0-1635418094650.png

• Include more information in the footer

Many customers automatically go to the homepage’s footer to find information like “Return Policy” and “Shipping Information”. This can be a important factor that affect the purchase decision.

PageFly_1-1635418116089.png

Product listing page:

PageFly_2-1635418171940.png

• Have secondary hover images for the product list

Provide extra visual information will help customer have a better understanding of the product with just a simple action. This help to trigger customers’ interest and make better decisions

• Add average ratings for each product

​​You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product

Your product page is quite good and I don’t have any comments about it

These are some articles that might give you new ideas for your store:

Personalize Your Product Listing Page https://pagefly.link/JvghSkMt 

Personalize Your Homepage: https://pagefly.link/fefPTvgU

BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page. PageFly also collaborated with Wilson Ho, Shopify Tech Partner Manager, to create this video that will share you insightful tips to boost sales and reveal secrets to warm your customers up through the whole year. Let's check it out!

Above are some of my initial thoughts on your store and I hope you find something helpful. If you are still looking for a tool to build a great website, I hope you can try our product: PageFly Landing Page Builder

If these feedbacks about the homepage and collection page are helpful, please give me a "like". Thank you so much and I hope your business is successful! 

Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

View solution in original post