Feedback on my incense store

MORE10
Excursionist
25 0 8

Hello guys

Been having my store up for a while, i don't seem to get it going. I have allot of drop-offs. They add to cart but don't finish the conversion.

Im at the moment advertising on Snapchat. 

I wondering if u guys can se something that i can improve 

https://diamondsenses.com/ 

have a great day  

Replies 3 (3)
Ollie
Shopify Staff
414 47 73

Hey @MORE10.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the context that you have shared as well as providing your online store URL. Looking into the online store, I think you have done a beautiful job with the layout of the sections. I did notice that you have added a contact method to the header of the store which is amazing because that can offer your customers peace of mind while shopping. Since you have a great selection of incense and incense burners, I would suggest adding a slideshow section to the homepage of the online store. As this will allow you to showcase a bit more products to your customers and help encourage a purchase.

Additionally, I would add that you can advertise on various sales channels that may be available for your store. For example, you can add the Instagram sales channel or the Facebook sales channel to help increase the visibility of your store to potential customers.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

waytoapps
Navigator
475 38 189

Hello @MORE10 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Add Chatbot for support and you can also analyze customer choices.

Organize footer section with minimizing empty space on it.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1942 270 1427

Hi  @MORE10 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store about the store design based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

So I have just gone through your website and here are some of my thoughts about your store:

Plus points:

• Your page is well-invested
  • Images for each product are high in quality
  • Page layout is well-organized
  • You have a sticky menu

That being said, I would like to give you some suggestions for improvement. Hope you find it valuable.

Add a favicon that can works well with dark theme.

It’s great that you have an unique favicon for your site. However, you can consider using a different color for the favicon so it does not blend in with the dark theme of Chrome or any different browsers

1. Home Page:

• Place the “Back to top” button to the side:

I can see you’re having a sticky menu and an “back to top” button which are really great. But the button is blocking parts of the page when scrolling. This can be fixed by placing the button to the side of the page.

PageFly_0-1636016962385.png

2. Product listing page:

• Have secondary hover images for the product list

Provide extra visual of the product by secondary hover images for the product list is an easier way to catch their attention and help customers make better buying decision.

PageFly_1-1636016990022.png

• Using the Load more button instead of pagination

In the future, if you have more product, you can consider using Load more button. This will help customers feel the constant buying experience and it should be easier for them to compare between products

Your product page is quite good and I don’t have anything to comment about it. You did a good job in terms of UI/UX

These are some articles that might give you new ideas for your store:

Personalize Your Product Listing Page https://pagefly.link/JvghSkMt 

Personalize Your Homepage: https://pagefly.link/fefPTvgU

BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page. PageFly also collaborated with Wilson Ho, Shopify Tech Partner Manager, to create this video that will share you insightful tips to boost sales and reveal secrets to warm your customers up through the whole year. Let's check it out!

Above are some of my initial thoughts on your store and I hope you find something helpful. If you are still looking for a tool to build a great website, I hope you can try our product: PageFly Landing Page Builder

If these feedbacks about the homepage and collection page are helpful, please give me a "like". Thank you so much and I hope your business is successful! 

Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.