I would be grateful for an honest opinion my Japanese streetwear shop: Ronin Rebels. I have recently started the brand, with most visitors stemming from campaigns and social media. However, my sales and conversions are next to none, despite my attempts to find a solution. Any feedback is greatly appreciated, thank you!
- Is the pricing of my apparel the reason for low conversions?
- I have only 500-1000 online store sessions per month, stemming from campaigns.
- I am working on providing more options in terms of apparel as suggested from a previous post.
- Any suggestions to help increase my conversions?
Website Store: Streetwear fashion inspired by Japanese tales | Ronin Rebels
Hope the following suggestions will help you
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
Improve ON PAGE SEO
Boost your sale with this App:Voila Shopify app adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.
- Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.
- On the product page, instead of making customers scroll down to view multiple images make the images appear in the slider manner.
- Add announcement bar with a call to action button that you would like to announce anything in your store.
- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
- Add a loyalty rewards program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.
Hope this helps! You can improve your store by implementing the above suggestions. Customer engagement in ecommerce is paramount to success and must be a constant priority for your company. If you want better retention and more conversions, you should invest in engaging your customers.
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.
P.S- Free plan available.
Hi @RoninRebels ,
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.
Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. It’s pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!
1. Make a sticky header
Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.
You see, when you scroll down, there is no quick way to come back to your menu, especially on mobile. You do not have an anchor button to “Back to the top”, so it makes it very inconvenient for customers to go back to your menu and see other pages, products, etc.
When you have more products or collections, you should put them into your menu. It makes customers feel they have more choice in your store.
2. Classify the principal and secondary Call-to-action (CTA) button on your Home page
One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they most want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate.
You should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for the same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted on your page. You can consider adding a hover color. And you can choose a clearer color for buttons because most of the buttons are not clear on your products now.
3. Adjust and more content on your homepage
Besides the hero banner, I suggest that you should add more information on your homepage. You should show your collections/product lists. I think 1 product list with 1 product detail is better than 3 product details on the homepage. If you show a list, you still should have CTA buttons. Creating a clean and pretty page with some CTA buttons leads customers to explore more or BUY NOW.
Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. Here is an example of testimonials and unique points that are displayed on our page templates, you can refer more.
I found an article for you about third-party apps that are 07 Tools to Boost Your Conversion Rates.
To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage
The great store design is a key thing to keep visitors stay while Advertising is to acquire them to visit that place. I have shared some store design tips, now if you want to learn about some useful Advertising strategy you can consider joining this Advertising Webinar: Advertising & The Booby Trap.
We have directors from Sixads, AllFetch, Trackify with us in this webinar. This would help you a lot with your advertising strategy, but you should sign up now cause we only take the first 100 sign-ups.
Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark it as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages.
Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!
I just took a look at your store, I think the design and layout are well thought out and it works well on mobile. fantastic!
Issues with conversions have more to do with your marketing strategies, pricing, and your understanding of your target audience. I will suggest spending more time in these areas, but here is some general feedback on how you can improve your store experience.
1. Add a Quickview/Quickshop option on your collection pages
Having a Quickview/Quickshop option on your collection page will make it easier for your customers to preview more of your products. When they are able to easily preview and read the product details without going to the product page, they are more likely to view more products and which in turn can increase their chances of making a purchase.
Most themes already have a quickview/quickshop option, you can check for this on your theme customizer and enable it.
Also, you can get the quickview/quickshop option for free when you install the Collections filter & Search bar by Sobooster app.
2. Add a chat app
With the traffic you're driving to your store, they will be customers that have questions but will find emailing you or copying your messenger link a long process. Having a chat app is a very good way to create quality leads, make your store more engaging and I will suggest integrating one. You can also make the Facebook messenger link on your contact info section clickable.
Good luck and Cheers!
Awesome Shopify store! It looks amazing! Here are just a few of my thoughts.
Hope that helps,