Feedback on my jewelry store please! Your time is appreciated!!

Shirlee_Grund
Tourist
9 0 2

Hi, I would love some input on how I'm doing. Anything you feel is cumbersome, confusing, misplaced or would make you hit that back button real quick! 

Many thanks for your time and insight. I'll be sure to click around this thread and leave some feedback for you all too!

shirleegrund.com

https://shirlee-grund.myshopify.com

Replies 11 (11)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @Shirlee_Grund ,

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you.

• Add favicon and improve your logo
  • Add a predictive search feature
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add CTA at Hero banners

comcta.png

• Open social profiles at new tab
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do On page SEO
  • Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping ,delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello,

I just had look into your website. I Observed few points on your website.

-> You can Add your "About" into footer section.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
-> I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> And you can add trust badges in your store, It helps to your visitors to stay on your site more time and they trust your store easily.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Shirlee_Grund, I hope you are doing good. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Change the position of add to cart button on the product page. Add the 'buy now' button near the 'add to cart' button.

Screenshot - 2021-03-11T145912.296.png

Add customer engagement tools in your store. It will help you to engage the traffic coming to your store. 

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Setup an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @Shirlee_Grund,

Congratulations on launching your store! I really like how well everything is organized and your creations are beautiful, well done! After taking a look through, I have a few minor suggestions.

First, add a favicon. That way people can find you when they have multiple tabs open. We show you how to do this in our video:

Next. remove "Powered by Shopify" from your footer:

You've got great descriptions on each of your products, my one suggestion would be to go in and work on your SEO. It's all done from the same page and we show you how to do it in our video. The issue with your current SEO is that your titles and descriptions are being cut off. Another thing to keep in mind is to use the same words that a person searching for your type of products in Google would be typing in. The average person likely wont type in "Tapered Bezel" or "Delicate 1.3mm Round Band" so just really simplify your text - think if someone came in person to your shop, they would say "I am looking for a ....".

The last thing I'll mention are your banners on your homepage. It would be better to have the text added overtop through your website rather than added on the image itself. The reason being is when it's on your website, it becomes responsive - it adjusts to every device it's viewed on. When it's on the photo itself, when that image is smaller (on mobile) it can be hard to read because the text is so small.

text-photo.png

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

PS: If you are interesting in talking to us 1-1 about your store, we offer 1-1 coaching/training. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

Shirlee_Grund
Tourist
9 0 2

@MS-WEB-DESIGNER This is helpful thanks. I'm doing a full over haul so it's a lot. Is there a theme you like for product pages? 

Shirlee_Grund
Tourist
9 0 2

@Tuecus Thanks for your feedback. I have Yotpo installed for feedback and like it. I do a lot of custom pieces so many product pages do not have a review. Could you recommend a way to get all shop reviews to show on product pages? 

Shirlee_Grund
Tourist
9 0 2

Thanks @AiTrillion I check out your app and it looks helpful. I'm wondering if the reviews widget has the ability to show all shop reviews on product pages. My current issue with my review app is that I make a lot of custom pieces so many product pages will never have a review.

I'm curious to why you recommend both an add to cart and buy now button next to each other. They serve the same purpose, no?

Shirlee_Grund
Tourist
9 0 2

@EcomGeeks Thanks for your help. I hadn't though to add text added overtop. That's a great idea.

Shirlee_Grund
Tourist
9 0 2

Thanks for looking. it seems to work for me. here's the full URL https://www.shirleegrund.com/

Hcrystal
Tourist
12 0 0

Hcrystal_0-1616116975119.png

Check that and message me, that is the full auditing or your  store>>> Your store need redesign from an expert like me>>>>
Trust me, I can assure of getting the best from me with maximum support

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Shirlee_Grund, you're welcome. Yes, AiTrillion has both of these features. 

A quick 'buy now button, lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process. So instead of having to add items to the cart, going to the cart page, and then to the checkout page, they can go from the product page to the checkout page in one click. This way, you reduce drop-offs and cart abandonment.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.