feedback on my large catalogue store

davideross
Excursionist
20 0 11

Hy all, i am still building my store (first one for me), but i want to ask you suggestions and feedbacks Link: www.puntohotel.it

It will be a large store for hotel and B&B: catalogue is not completed, and also THE home layout is not personalized yet, i will do it when my catalogue will be completed, but you can have a view of the site look through the first category ''LINEA CORTESIA''

Please, suggest me everything you want.. 

Davide

Replies 5 (5)
Ollie
Shopify Staff
403 47 72

Hey @davideross.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the context and that you have included your online store URL as that is super helpful. Looking into the store, I did notice that the footer of the store contains links that are not clickable. For instance, the contact us page is located on the footer of the store but it is not a clickable link. I did take a screenshot of the section I am referring to to provide you with an example:

02-47-65960-45921

In some cases, when customers come to an online store and they are unsure about the business legitimacy - they will look for a contact method for the business. Overall, I think you have a beautiful store and you are doing a great job at showcasing the products that you are offering.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

davideross
Excursionist
20 0 11

thank you Ollie! Yes also the footer is another element i have to customize.. i forget to tell it, and the same is for ''who we are'' ''policies'' and so on.. now i was just focused on the layout and the ''custmoer travel'' through my store.., in particular i was focused on product pages, collections and so on, because i still have to complete my site..

So thank you so much forthe feedback! I appreciate you like the layout of pages

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
962 134 719

Hi @davideross  , 

I’m Richard Nguyen – CRO Expert at PageFly-Free Landing Page Builder. With over 5 years of experience in providing solutions for over 100.000 stores to help merchants increase their conversion rates.

I would like to congratulate you on building the website. You probably make a lot of effort on it. However, I have a few suggestions, and I hope they will help you improve your store.

Basically, your store has many great points:

- Use clear, nice, and easy-to-see fonts

- Had a wide variety of products

- Sort the products in a pretty logical way

- Have a good live chat that can connect with customers easily.

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you.

1. Add a story brand

Inspirational stories often attract attention and have a strong impact on people's brains, much more than scattered sentences, dry encouragement. Therefore, the addition of a story brand - a means of conveying marketing messages through storytelling is the fastest way for customers to remember and identify the brand. Besides, this is also an effective way to create empathy with customers as well as build close relationships with them.

RichardNguyen_0-1636246456791.png

2. Add customer review

On average, 75% of reviews posted on a sales website are positive, and 71% of consumers admit that reviews make them more comfortable in their purchasing decisions because they think they are buying reliable products or services. So you should add testimonials/product reviews section to your home page. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page.

RichardNguyen_1-1636246456464.png

3. Include images of real people using the products

When seeing a model using the product, customers psychologically trust more when someone has experienced the quality and trusts to use the product. In particular, cosmetics need a referral from models and celebrities to ensure the quality of the product.

4. Add and make CTA action more attractive

The Call-to-Action button is one of the most important parts of a website business. A successful Call to Action button will compel the recipient to click as soon as they see it for the first time on the website. You have a really nice cover photo in the first section but it will be much better if you have a CTA under the heading. Please look at the image below to see

RichardNguyen_5-1636246987747.png

A Shopify page builder app will be a powerful tool to help you customize your pages to the fullest. You can consider using PageFly- Advanced Builder App, the FREE plan is available with full functions and features, and our Live Chat Support 24/7 is always here at your disposal.

Above is my recommendation for your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION.

Kindest Regards,

Richard - PageFly

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

davideross
Excursionist
20 0 11

Thank you Richard, all what you suggested me will be very useful! I am already using your app, and it is the best one in shopify market, without it and its support i was lost, for real!

Thanks again richard!

hori_tran
Shopify Partner
135 15 50

Hi @davideross ,

Hi,
I visited your website. your products and web design are very nice. I like them. But I saw something, this may be helpful to get a higher conversion rate:
- add a best seller category
- The slide banner with great visuals with your products and the "call to action" button. the slide banner should show the benefits of your products ( you can choose the best sellers to describe), your events, your discounts (Black Friday is coming, right?)

hori_tran_0-1637383845991.png

- add realistic product images
- make decorating videos with your product to attract customers and increase time on site
- pop up chat and discount pop up
-  Add reviews for each product (some Shopify review apps can help) and a lower price next to the original one or to attract customers (on both the homepage and the product page)

hori_tran_1-1637384125274.png

- And don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC)
- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Heading tags, Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app.
- Add Google Analytics to track customers visiting your site

- Footer: add factors that make your customer trust, such as:

+ add your social media

+ "Our Company": About Us, Contact Us, Terms Of Service, Privacy Policy, DMCA Request

+ "Help Center": Size Charts, Payment Methods, Cancellation & Modification, Shipping, Delivery, Track Your Order, Returns and Refunds, FAQs

+ "Get In Touch": mail, support time, warehouse,...

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!