feedback on my new store

Planetdodo
2 0 1

Hi there

Please check out my new store, any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Not sure if I'm getting the content right or not.

www.planet-dodo.com.au 

Thanks

Chris

Replies 2 (2)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2496 342 1665

Hi Chris,

Congratulations on launching your new store! Your store looks quite professional already, I must say. I love the minimalism style of your pages - You have done a pretty good job there! 

As there is always room for improvement, here are some recommendations that I have for your store:

1, Make all menus clickable. You have created beautiful collection pages for men, women and jewellery products in general, you can show them on the menu bar too. Some customers will want to have an overall look before reaching to specific type of products.

PageFly_0-1616034371652.png

2, Add description to your slideshow banner. A short, firm sentence that shows your store’s spirit can make customers curious and attract them.

PageFly_1-1616034371752.png

3, Add secondary hover images to your products. This helps your page look lively, while customers can have a closer look at your products without redirecting to a new page.

PageFly_2-1616034371817.png

4, Make the most out of every section. You can make use of Call-to-action button or Form to increase conversion rate on each section. Here is an example of using a Call-to-action button for your Sales section, which makes customers more curious about your products.

PageFly_3-1616034371741.png

5, Using color swatch for color variants. This helps customers have a lively look at the product’s color, also help you decorate the page professionally.

PageFly_4-1616034371699.png

I hope these suggestions can make your store one step closer to perfection! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.

Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Planetdodo
2 0 1

Thank you i'll take your feedback on board and make some changes.