Feedback on my new store

Solved
Heightlength
Tourist
8 1 2

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for honest and constructive feedback on my store. It just went live few minutes ago and I'm still working on advertising... Please share the good, the bad and the ugly truth about my site.

https://www.heightlength.com

Thank you for any replies and feedback in advance.

Accepted Solutions (3)

Accepted Solutions
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Heightlength,

A big congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

SEO
One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience (high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic). Good SEO will help you  reach your intended audience organically. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here: 

REVIEWS
I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store. We did a video showing a free review app you can use and how to set it up:

SALES CHANNELS
I’d recommend utilizing Shopify’s sales channels for your social media pages. This is going to allow you to tag products that you post on your social media and then have that tag lead to your store. Here is how to implement it for Facebook and Instagram.

CURRENCY CONVERTER
I’d recommend adding in a currency converter. Here is a video we did showing some free currency converter app options:

PRODUCTS
As you know, clothing can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a pair of yoga pants or biker shorts in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers (ie. Amazon, Old Navy, Aerie, Lululemon etc.).

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.

I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

SHIPPING
The shipping cost is a little high, I would either up the product cost to absorb some of that cost or look at ways to lower your shipping costs.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

View solution in original post

Muhammad_Ali_S
Shopify Partner
534 98 148

Hi @Heightlength,
Looks beautiful, you need to add:

1. Testimonials Sections to homepage
2. Import Some product reviews

3. Popup Newsletter 

4. Static tabs under each product (Like Size chart) as it's a clothing shop it will be useful for buyers. 

Overall it's a really nice shop. 

Best of luck with your business.

thank you,

Zeian

Ali Shahzad | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like and Accepted Solution to let me know!
- Hire me | Whatsapp +92 3486775142
- Dawn Theme Customization or Bug Fixing

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @HeightlengthThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. You have designed a great store, it looks good & here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It will help in building trust with other visitors.

- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_0-1622626455628.png

- Product page layout looks good.

- Add these essential tools to your store to make it engaging and engage the traffic coming to your store. 

• Add web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
  • Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
  • Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store with the title 'Offer may end soon' and the call to action button.
  • To collect more reviews you can send automatic review request emails and review reminders.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Replies 7 (7)
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @Heightlength,

A big congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

SEO
One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience (high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic). Good SEO will help you  reach your intended audience organically. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here: 

REVIEWS
I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store. We did a video showing a free review app you can use and how to set it up:

SALES CHANNELS
I’d recommend utilizing Shopify’s sales channels for your social media pages. This is going to allow you to tag products that you post on your social media and then have that tag lead to your store. Here is how to implement it for Facebook and Instagram.

CURRENCY CONVERTER
I’d recommend adding in a currency converter. Here is a video we did showing some free currency converter app options:

PRODUCTS
As you know, clothing can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a pair of yoga pants or biker shorts in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers (ie. Amazon, Old Navy, Aerie, Lululemon etc.).

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.

I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

SHIPPING
The shipping cost is a little high, I would either up the product cost to absorb some of that cost or look at ways to lower your shipping costs.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

Muhammad_Ali_S
Shopify Partner
534 98 148

Hi @Heightlength,
Looks beautiful, you need to add:

1. Testimonials Sections to homepage
2. Import Some product reviews

3. Popup Newsletter 

4. Static tabs under each product (Like Size chart) as it's a clothing shop it will be useful for buyers. 

Overall it's a really nice shop. 

Best of luck with your business.

thank you,

Zeian

Ali Shahzad | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like and Accepted Solution to let me know!
- Hire me | Whatsapp +92 3486775142
- Dawn Theme Customization or Bug Fixing
Heightlength
Tourist
8 1 2

Thank you  for your feedback. I will definitely review and update accordingly. If you don't mind me asking why did you post the home page content in your comment? Do you have any specific feedback about the entire home page or some part of the home page so that I focus my update on? I'm just trying to understand the content of your post as this is my first here. Thanks again.

Heightlength
Tourist
8 1 2

Thank you   for your feedback. It is really appreciated.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @HeightlengthThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. You have designed a great store, it looks good & here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It will help in building trust with other visitors.

- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_0-1622626455628.png

- Product page layout looks good.

- Add these essential tools to your store to make it engaging and engage the traffic coming to your store. 

• Add web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
  • Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
  • Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store with the title 'Offer may end soon' and the call to action button.
  • To collect more reviews you can send automatic review request emails and review reminders.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Heightlength
Tourist
8 1 2

Thank you very much for your suggestion AiTrillion. I will review, update and reach out if needed. 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@Heightlength, you're welcome. Sure, feel free to reach out anytime.