Feedback on my new website- just launched today!

Solved
Minteror
Tourist
12 0 4

Hi everyone,

I would love to have feedback on my new website. I finally launched it today after months of working on it

Any advice or tips will be much appreciated. 

www.minterior-designs.com

Thank you so much

0 Likes
waytoapps
Navigator
388 31 158

Hello @Minteror 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add Shop Now(CTA) on the hero banner.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

There are no reviews on your products. Add review app so that customer can write a review on your product when they purchase.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Minteror, there are not many things needed feedbacks, as overall, I see your website nice and ready for launching.

However, we still find ways to improve the website so lets take a look at some comments below: 

1. The front page: 

I love your colour pallete, bringing the comfort for users' eyes. Nevertheless, the font type "Handcrafted and curated..." is difficult to see.

I knew the font quite fits your brand's vibe but consider its suitability for the majority. 

fb 21.png

- The notice bar seems not attractive enough. You can consider to change the font or change the light background color into a dark one.

- It's great of you to apply Carousel in this page, I suggest besides the main theme and the discount programs, it's better to add the newest collection, 

2. In the footer page:

- Add shipping, refund policy and your social channels.

3. Blog is a good solution to improve SEO performance of your website, which helps users search for your products easily. Moreover, you can tell stories relating to your postcard, that would make your products more attractive and valuable.

Please mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4015 241 732

Hello @MinterorThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:

- You can add a review section here. Reviews are very important for an online business as people read reviews before making a purchase. 

AiTrillion_0-1632205150743.png

- Add a title to this section and add a call to action button on each collection.

AiTrillion_1-1632205949434.png

- On the homepage, you should add a section of trending and new arrivals products. You can give product recommendations by personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers in a real-time. With email marketing automation you can run targeted email campaigns and will drive conversions.

- Just a heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes