Feedback on my online store

Paultahiti
1 0 0

Hello everyone

This is Paul from China. I am doing shopify business first time. My shop is https://www.tahiti.ltd/

Can anyone give me good suggestions to improve my shop? Also If anyone wants me to do dropshipping for you

You can contact me too.

Waiting for your guys feeback. Thanks in advance.

Replies 2 (2)
hardik355
Shopify Partner
207 19 28

Hi 

I will list out all point.

• Navbar change the order about-us add before shipping policy. Also change product to category.
  • Home page add some product list slider.
  • Footer height little-bit small.
  • Some product page have more space between product and you may also like section.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!
All the best,
Sams

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
For App Development and Design changes Hire Me.
Thanks
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Paultahiti, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed. 

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add a section of trending and new arrival products on the homepage.

- Add social media links in the footer. 

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Make your store is engaging and interactive to capture visitors coming to your store.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.