Could I ask for your feedback on my pet store page : https://purr-fect.co/ Right now, bounce ration is quite big (over 70%). What would you change, edit ? Is English good ? What about landing page ? What would you add/remove ? Appreciate if you could give me a feedback on:
1) Mobile site,
2) Desktop site.
Very happy to return the favour :).
Have a great New Year guys.
Hi Maciej @sidus
I did this quick desktop review of your website, overall, I like the way site is structured and the effort you have put in to get the right language and messaging.
All you really need is a few small things that I have outlined in this video, and a professional email marketing sequence set up (That I specialize in, so happy to help)
Let me know how you like the suggestions and if you have any questions.
Hi @sidus ,
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.
Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. Your store is pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!
1. Make a sticky header
Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.
You should display the header on this place or you can find a way to stick it on the left side. It's better to make this header have different colors when you scroll. You can see an example on our website below.
2. Improve your banner content
The banner is very significant in-hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. That content is hard to see on your banner now.
What should you do?
- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers
- Display the products on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling.
- Besides, as in those pictures above, you should adjust the positioning of your text and button.
3. Rearrange the content and spacing of your homepage
4. Classify principal and secondary Call-to-action (CTA) button on your Home page
One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they most want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate.
I found that you have a few CTA buttons now, we also can add more CTA buttons in the collection list, product list (“View more" or “More detail" buttons), and below your product list (You can add “Buy Now"/”Shop Now" buttons).
Besides, you should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for the same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted on your page.
To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage
If you find my comments helpful to you, like them or mark this one as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages.
Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies.
Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.
Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly
Hello @sidus , I hope you are doing well. I have visited your store and really liked it. You have some wonderful elements on your site like order tracking and customer reviews on almost most of the products. However, I have the following suggestions for you:
Happy Selling and A very Happy New Year to You! Thank you and Best of Luck!
Hello @sidus, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:
- Add a section of trending, new, recently viewed products on the home page. To add this you can also install AiTrillion and enable product recommendations.
- Add reviews on the homepage.
- Add 'add to cart', 'buy now' buttons below the products.
- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!