FROM CACHE - en_header

Feedback on my POD store

Cecyyib
3 0 0

Hello!

I just finished my website 2 weeks ago, I haven´t had any sale so far, I tried Facebook Ads but it didn't go well, so soon I want to try Google ads.

I would appreciate any feedback or advice.

My store is:

www.bravessshop.com

Thank you!

Replies 6 (6)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @Cecyyib, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.  AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

- There's a lot of blank space in the header.

- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

To add a section of new, trending, recently viewed products you can install AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.

- You should work on pricing. I think it's quite high. 

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Add a discount popup.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
742 68 264

Hi

Your store looks good. I went through your store and here are few tips.

I suggest you to change the Layout and make sure to have your Menu (Home, products, Contact us, About us) on the header section.

And make a Sticky header so that customer can easily navigate on the menu and Search field.

Add a Shop Now button(CTA) on the Home Banner.

There are no reviews on your products. Add customer reviews on your products to increase your sales.

Add more contact details which is important, to build trust on your store.

If you have any hand made products in your store Consider to sell on Etsy platform. There are Etsy Integration apps in the shopify app store .

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Cecyyib
3 0 0

Hello!

Thank you so much for your feedback, I appreciate it!

I am gonna try to do those things, and yes, I was thinking of selling my t-shirts on Etsy.

Have a nice day!!

Cecyyib
3 0 0

Hello!

I just downloaded the app, is there a tutorial? 😅

I am new to e-commerce and these things are difficult for me at the beginning haha. 

Thank you for your feedback!

mapsbypaige
1 0 0

Hi! I think your shop looks nice, and I like the t-shirt designs! As a customer, I would've like to see how the t-shirts looked on a person/model. I was also searching for information about shipping.

I am also new to e-commerce/Shopify, and I have found Wholesale Ted's YouTube channel very helpful!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @Cecyyib, I understand! you can refer to the videos here: Demo Videos

If you have any issues, feel free to contact us at support@aitrillion.com. We will be happy to help you!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.