Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hi @Petr1, size chat is a little small and hard to read on mobile devices. You also need to change Add to cart background color to make it more attractive.
When adding a product to cart, your page just reloads without notification will make customers confused.
Product reviews are recommended, try this app: Ryviu - Product Reviews app
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Want a reviews app? Ryviu - Aliexpress Reviews app - is a review app, with features to import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Etsy and Dhgate. Trusted by over 40.000+ merchants.
I have seen your store and it looks pretty cool.
Here are some of my suggestions that I hope useful for you :
I think your banner is now oversized for laptop viewing. You should resize it to optimize UX design. Besides, you should add featured collections and some specific products with hot deals to boost sales and keep users staying on your website longer.
Furthermore, it would be great if you let a brief introduction about your business and a list of reviews from customers (Testimonials) display on your homepage. I believe that these changes can make your website look more professional and reliable.
Sections in your footer should be simplified. For example, you can only display several important and most viewed sections including Contact Us, Return Policy, Shipping. Moreover, these parts are displayed in a vertical line, creating a lot of blank space left. Therefore, you should adjust these ones to display parallel and on 1 to 3 lines.
In general, your products are categorized well and have good images attached. However, regarding sale items and hot deals, it is great to mark more eye-catching signals or icons. I see your “sale” signal is now hard to notice and easily miss out.
The images also need resizing. If your display images for a product is appropriate, you can add more products on the same page. This not only helps more items reach out to customers but it also enhances the user’s experience.
I think your product page is pretty good. All important information about the product is displayed clearly and logically. Don’t miss the chance to accelerate your sales revenue by adding the cross sell-method of Frequently bought together. For instance, you can add a bundle including Hoodies and Cap on the product page of a Sweatshirt.
This function will motivate customers to buy more and increase the average cart value. You can add it to your Shopify store by installing the app Pro Frequently Bought Together.
To make customers reliable about your product quality and services, shorten the buying decision process, you should add several reviews and photo reviews of previous customers on the product page.
I see that you have an Instagram account with thousands of followers, good content and product images as well. Don’t miss this chance to show Instagram feed on your website. Check this app Shoppable Instagram Feed , it can help you do that with ease.
One of the most effective tips to retain customers on your websites and create organic traffic is Blogs. You can write posts about fashion, tips for mix and match, etc. Good content can level up your website’s SEO ranking and reach out to a huge number of potential customers.
In addition, you can consider some other marketing activities such as promotional events, loyalty programs, etc
Hope all my suggestions can help you!
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.
- Collection page looks good! On the product page, reduce the blank space between the description. Align the title with the image. Refer to the below screenshot:
- Add a call to action button like 'Shop Now' on the banner image of the homepage. You can also add a title of 'GET 20% OFF ON FIRST PURCHASE' with a call to action button 'USE CODE FIRST20'. It will help you to drive conversions.
- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers can take an action on it.
- You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.
Hope this help! You can start working on the above suggestions to make your store look better and professional to drive conversions.
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.
P.S- Free plan available.