Hope You are doing good. Your Store looks nice and here are few suggestions.
Add a Nice Favicon.
Make a Sticky header for easy navigation on the header section.
Add a Nice Hero banner with Shop Now CTA (call to action) button on it.
Add few more products on the Home page.
Mention more Contact details to look your store trustworthy.
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
If you are already selling on Etsy store, Consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.
It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this article on how you can optimize your conversion rate of your homepage.
1. Having your store navigation clearly demonstrated in the Main Menu. I see that in the Main Menu, you're listing all of your collections and I would advise not to as you already present them very nicely in the section below. The main menu should includes all of your pages or layers of your store, such as: Homepage, Promotion Page, Collection page, About Us page. This way, it will be easier for customers when they want to quickly browse through your store and can imagine what your store has.
2. Bigger Heading. As your Collection images are already very big, it would be nicer if the Section Heading is bigger and bolder, so that customers won't ignore it when scrolling down. This would enhance the user's experience in general.
3. Align ATC buttons. Showing the product without aligning would make a messy look for your store so I would suggest setting same height for all columns.
II/ Collection Page
1. Add Secondary Hover Image. This will help your customers understand more about the products regarding sizes.
2. Add ATC button for Product Lists.
III/ Product Page
1. Change price and ATC color. The current color is quite faded and did not give an appealing vibe for customers to actually take action. Green is usually used in this cases.
Overall, this is a nicely put layout and you must've invested a lot of time and effort into this. If you need any changes, you can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting landing page. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best!
Hello @Luki93sc, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Add social media links in the footer.
- Add review carousel on the homepage.
- Add multiple images of the product on the product page.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long-term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, loyalty points on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!