Congratulations on launching your store! It looks professional, trustworthy and well organized - great job! I've taken a look through your store and here are my thoughts.
First, your homepage banner. Great photo, you have a Shop Now button, those things are all excellent. I would recommend tweaking the text a little. This area is prime real estate for selling so if you can "speak your customers language" by identifying their problem and offering a solution, it will help with sales.
I would suggest the same for this banner as well:
Next, when you click "Shop" you get that same banner as you have on the homepage. I would recommend changing it out for a different photo instead just so that the visitor gets that visual indicator that they've changed pages. Your banner area on desktop takes up the screen so when you click there looks to be no change visually.
Next, your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:
If you would like to remove the "Powered by Shopify" text at the bottom, here is how to do it:
I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Hello @RaviSidhu, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:
- Add a review carousel on the homepage.
- You can add social media links in the footer.
- Enable social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.
- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing.
- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
Thank you for your feedback. This was very useful and we are working on your guidance.
We would like to ask how it is possible to change the Shopify id? We have already changed the store name however the id is still in the previous name. We would like the id to reflect the new store name.