Would appreciate if the community can give feedback on my shopify store

www.chillinc.in

Replies 2 (2)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 641 1503

Hello Dear @PoojaGandhi ,
I can see your www.chillinc.in web,
every thing is looking so good , very attractive theme , font style , colour combination , but i can see many white spaces and one issue ,
i will showing you
Screenshot_2021-08-07_13-41-54.jpg   

Chill inc Striker not perfectly show

Screenshot_2021-08-07_13-56-16.jpgScreenshot_2021-08-07_13-55-34.jpgScreenshot_2021-08-07_13-45-36.jpg

And many white space are present in here.

if you can update so i think your site is looking perfect.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution. Hire Us |
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme | Whatsapp | Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
Top Rated Shopify Agency, | We have Over 200+ Happy merchants.
Build Successful Shopify Stores with GemPages
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2496 342 1665

Hi @PoojaGandhi,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Congratulations on your store! After looking at your website, I have some recommendations for you and hope that they can help you increase sales.

1. Home

1.1. Some good points

• Have high-quality hero banner that reflects what you're selling
  • Highlight core product on the Homepage
  • The overall design is nice and seamless

1.2. Some recommendations

1.2.1. Add a search field on the navigation

There may be many visitors who are likely to use this function when browsing your site. Moreover, visitors who use the search bar tend to convert into customers as they’ve already known what they're looking for when visiting your website. Therefore, I recommend you to add a search field on the navigation bar, so that visitors can find it immediately when you want to search.

1.2.2. The navigation bar should be sticky

A sticky navigation bar will allow visitors to move around the site quicker. Moreover, some studies also found that a sticky navigation bar can boost the conversion rate.

1.2.3. You could add your social feed

I can see in the footer that you have an Instagram account, therefore, I think that it would be better if you can put the Instagram feed on your Homepage. There are many benefits of including a social feed in a website, such as increasing time spent on site, building engagement and reach on social media channels, and increasing sales with social proof.

2. Product page

2.1. Some good points

• The primary ‘Add to Cart’ button’s styling is unique and prominent
  • The price is high visible
  • Provide recently viewed items list

2.2. Some recommendations

2.2.1. Display customers’ reviews and allow visitors to submit reviews directly on the product page

Many visitors heavily rely on user-generated reviews and without them, they will not be confident enough to make a decision of making a purchase and go off-site to look for more information.

2.2.2. Display or link to the return/refund Policy

Your visitors may unsure about products they are considering must spend extra time locating the return/refund policy when it isn’t easily available. Therefore, you should make the exchange/refund policy available in the main content of the product page, either through a link or as a product page section.

If you find my recommendations helpful, please like and mark it as a solution. I also suggest you take a look at our PageFly which can help you build a high-converting page.

Best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.