I'm back and i need help! I've been told my site looks good ..I've made adjustments as per comments but there still isn't much traffic! the balloon section /the princess section and Emily's place section are netting us work .well..not the b&b in lockdown but my books and tees are not doing great ! what am i doing wrong?
Hello @darci-que, please share your store URL.
Hello @darci-que, I hope you are doing great! here are some suggestions:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram shop & feed
To add these sections of new/ trending/ recently viewed products you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.
- Add a call to action button on the banner image.
- You need to work on the product descriptions:
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a Live Chat to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features.
- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!