FeedBack On My Site

Solved
Alex2000
2 0 0

Hello, I was looking at my speed score, and it's not the fastest I use theme 2.0. On my side, I have tested multiple devices and every device loads up every page really fast. If someone could take a look at my page to see if your experience is the same as on my end and if I can improve on anything. https://thepopularpuppy.com/ 

0 Likes

Hi @Alex2000

Your store looks great! I can see all the hard work you have put into the store’s appearance. Here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1, Reduce the size of the header to give more space to the hero banner, also to remove the unnecessary blank space on the top

PageFly_0-1632226446794.png

2, Ensure all product images have the same style (same size, has background or not,..) to make the list look more professional.

You can also consider to use secondary hover images to give customers quick view about your products, without redirecting to the product page.

PageFly_1-1632226446525.png

3, Use Load More button instead of Pagination. When we use pagination, products from the last pages have fewer chances to be bought. Load More button with endless scroll can avoid this issue.

PageFly_2-1632226446415.png

4, Make use of Drop down element to organize product variants neatly. This element will be especially useful when you make this section sticky, so customers do not have to scroll to choose their favorite variant.

PageFly_3-1632226447169.png

To customize your page easily, you can try PageFly page builder where you do not need to use custom code to create a stunning page. You can also take a look at our template gallery to choose what suits you the most.

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
630 60 240

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Alex2000 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you

• Homepage

The first thing you can improve is to make a sticky navigation menu so that visitors can easily go through important sections. The constant presence of the menu bar reminds users that other pages, ones they probably need, are also available. 

Besides, you can put Add to cart button below all products on homepage and activate a Sticky cart on all pages so that customers can easily check out their cart. This tool can also reduce abandonment rate and thereby increase your sales a lot.

Try out Free app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart to activate Add to cart button, Sticky cart, Sticky bar in your store.

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

I see that you have a business Instagram account which is great to integrate your Instagram with your store. Turn your Instagram feed into a shoppable gallery and let your followers shop right from the posts. Displaying beautiful shoppable Instagram galleries throughout your site will aid in product discovery, inspiration, and sales. Link your Instagram profile to your store and convert your followers into customers. App Instagram Shoppable Feed can help you at ease and free. 

• Product page

Adding customer reviews on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.

To boost sales revenues, you can apply a cross-sell method in your store by adding product bundles with discounts. Product bundles with discounts is an effective tip to motivate customers to buy more products. Most customers are willing to buy product bundles to get a lower total price so that you should not miss this chance by adding many bundles on your website. 

If you want to add product bundles in your store at ease and free, try out this app Product Bundle Volume Discount

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes