Hey there, @JeetAshar!
For your first Shopify store, I’m very impressed! You’ve put in the hard work, and it shows.
A few things I found:
You’ve done a really great job. I would suggest running a poll to see what stopped someone from checking out. When you use visitor behavior, you can really understand what’s stopping people from converting. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps! Good luck!
Cheers - Danny
This is Richard - CRO Expert from PageFly Landing Page Builder.
Congrats on your store. I have just had a look at your store and want to give you some comments and hope it would be helpful to you:
1.Add a favicon to your store:
This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...
2.1 Hero section
Compare to the big hero section, this button is considered to be quite small and its color does not stand out from the background. You can try for a bigger size and color so that this button would be stand out from its background
2. Featured Products section
- Include CTA, Star Rating for each product
- The title of these product should be bigger, bolder and stand out a little bit more in compared to its price
- The variant option is hard to see I would suggest you to put it separately from the hover action. You can make the variant option fixed right under the title with color and material can be clearly seen.
- Include a secondary hover image (you can use it by using this app: here)
- The first picture in this picture below has price of Rs.0 (i think its a bug)
Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.
Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly
Have seen your store and it looks amazing.
However, here are some of my suggestions for you:
- When I see your banners, the titles the CTA buttons take too much time to show. In that time, your customers will leave.
Also, I think those titles are not suitable for now. When I click on the CTA button, it redirects me to a specific product, but now, the title is very general. You need to take a look at that.
- You need to change that ASAP. It makes your customers confused.
- It only shows the number, not the currency.
- Change the avatar to make it looks more trustworthy.
- Have seen your Instagram account, and it has a lot of good content. Therefore, you can consider adding an Instagram gallery for your store to show the content. This will help you increase social proof.
Check this app if you want to have one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery.
- On your product pages, you should focus on:
+ The review section is too big. Make it smaller.
+ Add more product reviews ASAP.
+ The title "Related Product" should be "Related Products".
+ Use Upsell and Cross-sell methods. For example, product bundles or frequently bought together.
Besides the store, do you have any further questions, for example, the business plan? Please don't hesitate to ask.
Hope this helps!