Feedback on my site

JeetAshar
Tourist
6 0 2

I would really appreciate if someone can review and share feedback on my first shopify website

studiokook.myshopify.com

Replies 3 (3)
LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
352 67 210

Hey there, @JeetAshar!  

For your first Shopify store, I’m very impressed! You’ve put in the hard work, and it shows.

A few things I found:

• Add a favicon
  • Limit your hero image to one. Also, make sure it’s easy to read. Some of the white text on the white backgrounds were very hard to see. 
  • I would remove the “order online or call…” from the top of the page unless you have a larger number of people calling you to order.
  • Main navigation: Use a click heatmap to see where people click and session recordings (which capture everything that happened during a visit) to see how people are moving around your store. While this is simple, you may be able to remove one or two that aren’t getting engagement.
  • Add a currency localization. If you don’t sell internationally, you need to include a statement that clarifies that. Make it clear where you deliver/ship. 
  • Your Deal of the Week needs to be reset. Nothing says “FAKE” like a counter that says 00:00:00:00. 
  • Visitor’s aren’t going to believe that you have 2,200 reviews. Link to your reviews. Additionally, what is Flipkart? That screams RED FLAG when the review isn’t for your brand.
  • On your footer, you have a sticky menu so a secondary list of your collection pages is unnecessary. I would also remove your logo. 
  • Another red flag is your replacement policy. A 10-day policy for replacement and not a refund may scare visitors away from your site. 
  • For your contact page, link your email address. 
  • Reorder your Useful links. From top to bottom, I would recommend: Contact Us, FAQs, Replacement and Warranty, Privacy Policy, Blog, About Us, Track Your Order. 
  • Add value to your subscription form. Why would someone want to sign up? Do they get a discount?
  • For your product page, I would reiterate where you deliver or move the “check your pincode” up higher on the page if that’s how to check. That’s very important for your visitors, so don’t bury it. 
  • Also on your product page, I like that you have reviews. That being said, minimize the “write a review” option. It shouldn’t be the first thing they see. It makes them scroll further than most people would likely scroll. You can use a scroll heatmap to check. They are also all from 2017, which is another red flag. Don’t import reviews that are old like that without any recent ones. Visitors are looking to validate the reviews based on how old they age.

You’ve done a really great job. I would suggest running a poll to see what stopped someone from checking out. When you use visitor behavior, you can really understand what’s stopping people from converting. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers - Danny

I’m the co-founder of Lucky Orange, one of the top recommended Shopify apps to grow sales. More than 26,000+ merchants use our app and have left us more than 600 5-star reviews.

We’re also proud to be a Shopify Plus partner.

-Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
-Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1276 176 850

Hi @JeetAshar,

This is Richard - CRO Expert from PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your store. I have just had a look at your store and want to give you some comments and hope it would be helpful to you:

1.Add a favicon to your store:

This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

2. Homepage

2.1 Hero section

Compare to the big hero section, this button is considered to be quite small and its color does not stand out from the background. You can try for a bigger size and color so that this button would be stand out from its background

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 09.21.32.png

2. Featured Products section

- Include CTA, Star Rating for each product

- The title of these product should be bigger, bolder and stand out a little bit more in compared to its price

- The variant option is hard to see I would suggest you to put it separately from the hover action. You can make the variant option fixed right under the title with color and material can be clearly seen.

- Include a secondary hover image (you can use it by using this app: here)

- The first picture in this picture below has price of Rs.0 (i think its a bug)

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 09.27.06.png

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Richard.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @JeetAshar

Have seen your store and it looks amazing. 

However, here are some of my suggestions for you: 

- When I see your banners, the titles the CTA buttons take too much time to show. In that time, your customers will leave. 

Also, I think those titles are not suitable for now. When I click on the CTA button, it redirects me to a specific product, but now, the title is very general. You need to take a look at that. 

- You need to change that ASAP. It makes your customers confused.

ConveyLego0612_0-1617158629426.png

- It only shows the number, not the currency.

ConveyLego0612_1-1617158734546.png

- Change the avatar to make it looks more trustworthy. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1617158897942.png

- Have seen your Instagram account, and it has a lot of good content. Therefore, you can consider adding an Instagram gallery for your store to show the content. This will help you increase social proof. 

Check this app if you want to have one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. 

- On your product pages, you should focus on: 

+ The review section is too big. Make it smaller. 

+ Add more product reviews ASAP.  

+ The title "Related Product" should be "Related Products". 

+ Use Upsell and Cross-sell methods. For example, product bundles or frequently bought together.

Besides the store, do you have any further questions, for example, the business plan? Please don't hesitate to ask.

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com