FROM CACHE - en_header

Feedback on my store & store speed for SiamBlades.com

SiamBlades
Tourist
8 0 1

Wondering how my page loads. Please state what device (desktop or mobile) and if slow - fast loading. I'm expecting slow loading with the amount of pictures I have. Also any basic design issues you may notice and constructive criticism. Thanks! 

https://siamblades.com/

Replies 2 (2)
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4055 807 856

Hi @SiamBlades,

I'm using desktop. 

The loading speed is quite slow. It takes about 2 seconds to load images. 

Besides, I have some comments on your design as follows:

- You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.

- It has many spaces in affiliate page, you can consider to change it.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-20 lúc 11.22.15.png

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Get your 1-month Shopify free trial from LitExtension. CONTACT US!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @SiamBlades, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and the store looks professional and appealing. Here are some suggestions:

- I opened your store on a desktop and the speed seems to be slow.

- You should change the layout of the product page. It should be like: the image on the left side and other description & details on the right and then only related products at the bottom.

- Overall your store looks professional. You did a great job! All you need to do is maximize the customer engagement in your store and engage the traffic coming to your store and enhance their browsing & shopping experience. Add these customer engagement tools in your store:

• Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
  • Add product reviews. 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.
  • Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
  • Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers in real-time.

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.