Link:https://euphoria-jewels.com/

Thanks,

Stefan

Replies 8 (8)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1275 176 849

Hi @stomov,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder.

Congrats on your store. You must spend many time on it. 

I just took a look and checked your home page and want to give you some comments. I hope this will help!

Firstly, you should check the page speed to see it runs fast or slow. You can use this tool: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/

Please check result of your page and improve it.

You can also refer to this article to get more tips to personalize your e-commerce store. Or this guide to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

- Show your collections at the top of the page

You should show all categories you have right on your home page and put it at the top of the page (below the hero banner) so that customers will have an overview of your collections in your store.

If customers want to buy any product, they can click on the collection of that product. I know that you're showing collections on the menu navigation, but some customers can miss it.

- Add secondary images to each product image

Add secondary images to product images so when customers hover on any product image, they can see other images of products in many angles. This helps your products more visual and attractive.

Unique collections of fine jewelry-earrings-necklaces and bracelets 2020-12-23 09-23-38.png

Add Add-to-cart button inside each product details so customers can add products they want to cart while they can still visit your page.

- Move white space

I see your page has some white space between section, so please remove them to make the page more professional

Unique collections of fine jewelry-earrings-necklaces and bracelets 2020-12-23 09-29-54.png

- You should use only Call to action button here

Unique collections of fine jewelry-earrings-necklaces and bracelets 2020-12-23 09-33-16.png

- Add reviews/ testimonials 

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page. Add testimonial with customer’s image will help your homepage more professional and reliable. Check this guide to know more its benefit and how to make it effective. 

You can consider using a Shopify app builder to do more customization to your page. This is the app I'm working on - PageFly. This app helps you easily customize your any Shopify page and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, you can like or mark it as a solution. Have a great day!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

dreambuilder
Shopify Partner
20 2 8

Hi @stomov ,

Here is Bruno from Suproof. 

Great work building your store! I just checked it and have some feedback for it. 

This will be mostly focused on mobile view. 

Main page:

download - 2020-12-22T223140.800.jpeg

1 - At the top, the "X" is overlapping with the text

2 - The text on the main image is very hard to read. I suggest adding a darker overlay on top of the image to make the text more readable

3 - Between the main image and the collection, there is a white space.

Product Page

download - 2020-12-22T223754.062.jpeg

1 - The "In Stock" text can be aligned to the left

2 - I noticed that you don't have any "product review" for them. I suggest you check out Suproof. It would let you or your customers create photo/image/text based stories for your products. This will help customers make up their mind about buying your product. Best of all, it's free!

About Us

download - 2020-12-22T224326.607.jpeg

1 - Notice that image is a placeholder

I hope this helps you

Cheers!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @stomov, I hope you are doing good! your store looks great & professional. Here is the feedback:

- Add reviews on the homepage. It helps to build trust with other visitors.

Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

- Add web push notifications which will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. This will clearly impact your retention.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Increase the visibility of your search box- Make sure your search bar is easy for your customers to find. Don’t hide a small magnifying glass for them to click on if they really want to search. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 264

Hi

Your store is looking great and the products are really good. I have few suggestions on your store.

There is no chatbot in the store. I suggest you to install a good app from the shopify store so that customers can easily contact.

Product images are good but it is great if you improve the image quality further by using image editing services.

In the categories (Necklaces, bracelets) if you add a nice background then the products look more attractive. Since the white background making the product image low quality look.

Try to increase the description font size (shipping details, product details).

And if sale any handmade products in your store there is Etsy platform where handmade products sale takes place. There are Etsy Integration apps in the shopify app store .

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
Waytoapps
stomov
Excursionist
19 0 1

Hi Richard,

Thank you very much for your time and detailed feedback.

I will definetly take a look at PageFly.

Happy holidays,

Stefan

stomov
Excursionist
19 0 1

Hi,

Thank you for your kind time spend on revision my store and your feedback.

I will definetly take the steps to improve.

Happy holidays,

Stefan

stomov
Excursionist
19 0 1

Hi,

Thank you very much for your time taking revision my store.

I will implement your recommendation and take a look at AiTrillion.

Happy holidays,

Stefan

stomov
Excursionist
19 0 1

Hi,

Thank you for your time revision my store.

I will take into consideration your recommendations for improvement.

Best regards,

Stefan