Feedback on my store - farmery furnishings

sophieroebuck
Tourist
12 0 0

Hi 

I have just built my store for the first time ever using shopify, I am no expert but before we launch it on Monday I would like your feedback please if I can. Some images are missing as we are just finalising. Thanks in advance 

www.farmeryfurnishings.co.uk

https://gnlzvaieb7jc1y66-55904632986.shopifypreview.com

Replies 2 (2)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @sophieroebuck 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Check your store speed after live
  • At header:

farheader.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action at home page
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color, font and images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP at home page
  • At footer:

frennyfooter.png

• Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Add Cart counter and allow user to see cart page
  • Improve on page SEO

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello,

I just had look into your website, I observed few points on your website.

-> Half of the page header section occupies, And there is lot of extra space in the header part and half of the page is header section. You can remove those extra spaces so that user may not scroll down the page to view your banner images and simultaneously CTA also get highlights.
-> You don't have about us page? You can add about us page, it’s about the reader. Readers want to see what you can do for them for an entertaining show or a comfortable rental, you need to prove to them that you offer what they need.
-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!