Feedback on my store, fireflygiftstore.com

jggp
2 0 0

Hello! 

We've created a gift shop in Shopify, but it not converting well. We advertise with Facebook ads and our stats are pretty decent, with 0,60 eur CPC but with a bad cost per checkout initiated (9,72 eur). 

We opened the store on the 4th of January, and from there we had 622 sessions (587 sessions), with 11 add to carts, 11 checkouts initiated but only 1 conversion. Being a gift store, we can't really target specific people, so we don't know what is wrong. Paypal and Stripe work fine.

We would like some feedback on our store, because we really don't know why the store doesn't convert and if we can do something to improve our home page.

Thank you! 

Our store domain is fireflygiftstore.com

Replies 2 (2)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @jggp 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 23-35

firefuspeed.png

• At header

fireflyheader.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Highlight your USP
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Optimize your store as per SEO
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @jggp, I hope you are doing good!  You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.