FROM CACHE - en_header

Feedback on my store - how do you add a gifting of products function

Solved
sonyaDC
1 0 0

Apologies if these questions have been asked before. Am a newbie. Would love feedback on my store www.sonyasbookbox.com

Also 2 problems

1. How do I add an option for gifting products ?

2. The customised emails I send to customers are not going - all the others are - I have tried to modify the DNS settings -  but no luck - any suggestions ?

Am really stuck - would appreciate some help.

Warm regards,

Sonya

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @sonyaDC,

Congratulations on launching your store! I've taken a look through and I have a few suggestions.

With your book subscriptions, I think it would be beneficial to have some sort of questionnaire to determine what types of books would be suitable for the person. Even if this is a "surprise box", it would still be good to have some details such as the age of the person this is for.

Your product variants are currently unclear. I would instead have one title such as "Book Selection" and then have "Surprise Me" and "Curate for Me".

screencapture-sonyasbookbox-products-specially-for-you-6-months-2021-03-15-09_31_38.png

Your children's books, the same as I mentioned before - having some options such as age would be really helpful here. Babies, toddlers, pre-school, kindergarten and etc.

screencapture-sonyasbookbox-products-childrens-books-2021-03-15-09_30_05.png

You will need to add in your policies. Shopify has made this is really easy, you can do so with the few clicks of a button. We show you how to in this video:

You are also missing a favicon, we show you how to that as well:

As for your question about gifting products. You could either add a gift card to your store, or add a note section at the checkout. Here is how to add the note section. Here is how to add a gift card:

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @sonyaDC,

Congratulations on launching your store! I've taken a look through and I have a few suggestions.

With your book subscriptions, I think it would be beneficial to have some sort of questionnaire to determine what types of books would be suitable for the person. Even if this is a "surprise box", it would still be good to have some details such as the age of the person this is for.

Your product variants are currently unclear. I would instead have one title such as "Book Selection" and then have "Surprise Me" and "Curate for Me".

screencapture-sonyasbookbox-products-specially-for-you-6-months-2021-03-15-09_31_38.png

Your children's books, the same as I mentioned before - having some options such as age would be really helpful here. Babies, toddlers, pre-school, kindergarten and etc.

screencapture-sonyasbookbox-products-childrens-books-2021-03-15-09_30_05.png

You will need to add in your policies. Shopify has made this is really easy, you can do so with the few clicks of a button. We show you how to in this video:

You are also missing a favicon, we show you how to that as well:

As for your question about gifting products. You could either add a gift card to your store, or add a note section at the checkout. Here is how to add the note section. Here is how to add a gift card:

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook