This shopify guru has design my store and visitor starts to converting on the store great at designing and executing digital marketing strategy
You should have a look
- It should be customer reviews instead of customer notification.
- Add a buy now button on the product page. It's great that you have added reviews on the product page.
- On the homepage, you can add a section of the blog posts.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Add a section of product recommendations on the homepage.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.
- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?
Looking forward to your reply!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022