FROM CACHE - en_header

Feedback on my store - how to improve it?

Sonoix
Tourist
3 0 2

Hello everyone,  

Just started this new store few months ago and looking for some feedback. Thanks in advance :-)))

https://shop.perfectmagnet.co.uk

Replies 4 (4)
DavidMaklo
Tourist
11 0 1

Hello Sonoix

https://www.fiverr.com/mani1200/create-state-of-the-art-shopify-dropshipping-store

This shopify guru has design my store and visitor starts to converting on the store great at designing and executing digital marketing strategy

You should have a look

Thanks

Sonoix
Tourist
3 0 2
Thanks, but actually not looking to hire someone, just asking for some
feedbacks. But thanks 🙂
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

@SonoixThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here is the feedback:

- It should be customer reviews instead of customer notification.

AiTrillion_0-1622284147193.png

- Add a buy now button on the product page. It's great that you have added reviews on the product page. 

- On the homepage, you can add a section of the blog posts.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add a section of product recommendations on the homepage.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hey @Sonoix,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.