Feedback on my Store: Human Firewall Cyber Security Store

Solved
HumanFirewall
Tourist
3 0 1

Good day everyone,

I would like to get your constructive feedback on my store. I'd like to know what's your thoughts on the setup, themes and ideas to improve it. 

Www.buildinghumanfirewall.com

Thank you. Your help means a lot.

Cheers!

Dean

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @HumanFirewall

Have seen your store and it looks great. 

However, here are some of my suggestions for you: 

1. Homepage: 

- I see your banners (sliders) are having the same message. This is not good. 

You need different ones for each slider. 

AllFetch_0-1621993587073.png

- I think you can add more sections to your homepage. Here are some:

+ The New Arrivals and Featured Collection. Two sections will show your products to visitors faster. 

+ The Reviews section to increase your social proof. 

+ The Instagram Feed: I have seen your Instagram account and it has a lot of good content. I think you can show the content on your site by having an Instagram feed. 

If you want to have one, Shoppable Instagram Feed by AllFetch will help do that with ease. 

- This part is quite awkward because I cannot see any space after that. 

AllFetch_1-1621994251460.png

2. Product Pages: 

I think you're doing great at your product pages. 

But, you can improve some points to make the customer experience better. 

- Keep the ATC button visible by having the Sticky Add to Cart bar. 

- Add Reviews ASAP

3. Increase traffic: 

- The first step is having more traffic. There are some ways that you can try:

+ SEO your site

+ Promote your site on some related groups. 

You're building content, and I believe it's a great choice to increase your traffic. Great jobs! Keep it up. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling,

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com

View solution in original post

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2481 340 1659

Hi @HumanFirewall

This is PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. Congratulation on your hard work! In general, your store has good images and layout, it might need some little changes to be optimized. I hope that my commendations are helpful to you. Before that, you can check on this Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices: 12 Chapter Checklist to get more information on how to increase the conversion rate for your store.

1. Homepage

Your homepage is basic and there's nothing wrong with it. But you might want to add some spice to the homepage: 

- Make the header sticky so users can easily navigate through your page

- Reduce the number of slides and optimize your images, cuz I measure your page using Google PageSpeed and the result is quite low on mobile. Take a look at this guide for a more detailed tutorial 

PageFly_0-1621994976376.png

- The announcement bar redirects to the "All Products" page, you should lead the users to the masks collection/product instead

Human Firewall _ A Cyber Security Awareness Lifestyle Store 2021-05-26 08-36-49.png

- It's a good idea to add some product lists to your homepage. It will show that you're having a lot of variant for the customers

- On the Facebook Page, I see that you've already had some great lifestyle photos of your products, you can add them to your homepage, as well as the product page. This will help the viewers to imagine how "geeky but cool" they would be after purchasing your shirts. 

- In the footer menu, add a Shipping and Returning policy page. I know that you have this information in the FAQ tab, but the Shipping and Policy deserve a dedicated page.

FAQ's _ Human Firewall, Cyber Security Lifestyle Store 2021-05-26 09-00-28.png

2. Product page

- Consider using a color swatch. There're some apps for that. I recommend using this one

PageFly_1-1621995429607.png

- Add some reviews to your product page to build trust.

- Add the lifestyle images in the Facebook page to your products image gallery

- Move the Size Guide section on top, near the CTA buttons. Placing it on the bottom can make the chart hard to spot and frustrating customers when they have to scroll all the way down to see the size chart, and then scroll up again to select a size.

PageFly_2-1621995805759.png 

- Add a Shipping policy link in the description, along with the FAQ page.

3. Consider using a paid theme and a Page Builder

I see that your business has up and run for a while, so you may consider purchasing a paid theme and a page builder app like PageFly ^^ These combinations will give you more flexibility and customization that an established business needs.

Cheers

----

We recently released a new channel “Ecom Learning With PageFly” in which we provide you with actionable insights into building your own eCommerce business, including everything from Business Ideation, Product Research, Brand Building to proven eCommerce Marketing Strategies, Store Design and Conversion Rate Optimization Strategies.

The first video about picking winning Dropshipping products in June 2021 is out now! We're here to help you thrive in the eCommerce world, one video at a time! Let's check it out.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
733 65 264

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make Sticky Header for easy navigation.

Add few products on the Homepage with ATC (add to cart) buttons on them.

There are no reviews on your products. Add customer review app, so that customer can review on the product.

Add chatbot for support and you can also analyze customer choices.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the  shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. 

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visiters.

There are no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions '  before checkout. As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and vintage goods. If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the  shopify app store .

Thanks,
Waytoapps
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @HumanFirewall

Have seen your store and it looks great. 

However, here are some of my suggestions for you: 

1. Homepage: 

- I see your banners (sliders) are having the same message. This is not good. 

You need different ones for each slider. 

AllFetch_0-1621993587073.png

- I think you can add more sections to your homepage. Here are some:

+ The New Arrivals and Featured Collection. Two sections will show your products to visitors faster. 

+ The Reviews section to increase your social proof. 

+ The Instagram Feed: I have seen your Instagram account and it has a lot of good content. I think you can show the content on your site by having an Instagram feed. 

If you want to have one, Shoppable Instagram Feed by AllFetch will help do that with ease. 

- This part is quite awkward because I cannot see any space after that. 

AllFetch_1-1621994251460.png

2. Product Pages: 

I think you're doing great at your product pages. 

But, you can improve some points to make the customer experience better. 

- Keep the ATC button visible by having the Sticky Add to Cart bar. 

- Add Reviews ASAP

3. Increase traffic: 

- The first step is having more traffic. There are some ways that you can try:

+ SEO your site

+ Promote your site on some related groups. 

You're building content, and I believe it's a great choice to increase your traffic. Great jobs! Keep it up. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling,

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2481 340 1659

Hi @HumanFirewall

This is PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. Congratulation on your hard work! In general, your store has good images and layout, it might need some little changes to be optimized. I hope that my commendations are helpful to you. Before that, you can check on this Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices: 12 Chapter Checklist to get more information on how to increase the conversion rate for your store.

1. Homepage

Your homepage is basic and there's nothing wrong with it. But you might want to add some spice to the homepage: 

- Make the header sticky so users can easily navigate through your page

- Reduce the number of slides and optimize your images, cuz I measure your page using Google PageSpeed and the result is quite low on mobile. Take a look at this guide for a more detailed tutorial 

PageFly_0-1621994976376.png

- The announcement bar redirects to the "All Products" page, you should lead the users to the masks collection/product instead

Human Firewall _ A Cyber Security Awareness Lifestyle Store 2021-05-26 08-36-49.png

- It's a good idea to add some product lists to your homepage. It will show that you're having a lot of variant for the customers

- On the Facebook Page, I see that you've already had some great lifestyle photos of your products, you can add them to your homepage, as well as the product page. This will help the viewers to imagine how "geeky but cool" they would be after purchasing your shirts. 

- In the footer menu, add a Shipping and Returning policy page. I know that you have this information in the FAQ tab, but the Shipping and Policy deserve a dedicated page.

FAQ's _ Human Firewall, Cyber Security Lifestyle Store 2021-05-26 09-00-28.png

2. Product page

- Consider using a color swatch. There're some apps for that. I recommend using this one

PageFly_1-1621995429607.png

- Add some reviews to your product page to build trust.

- Add the lifestyle images in the Facebook page to your products image gallery

- Move the Size Guide section on top, near the CTA buttons. Placing it on the bottom can make the chart hard to spot and frustrating customers when they have to scroll all the way down to see the size chart, and then scroll up again to select a size.

PageFly_2-1621995805759.png 

- Add a Shipping policy link in the description, along with the FAQ page.

3. Consider using a paid theme and a Page Builder

I see that your business has up and run for a while, so you may consider purchasing a paid theme and a page builder app like PageFly ^^ These combinations will give you more flexibility and customization that an established business needs.

Cheers

----

We recently released a new channel “Ecom Learning With PageFly” in which we provide you with actionable insights into building your own eCommerce business, including everything from Business Ideation, Product Research, Brand Building to proven eCommerce Marketing Strategies, Store Design and Conversion Rate Optimization Strategies.

The first video about picking winning Dropshipping products in June 2021 is out now! We're here to help you thrive in the eCommerce world, one video at a time! Let's check it out.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @HumanFirewallThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some inputs that you can implement in your store:

- Add a section of trending and new arrivals on the homepage. 

- Add testimonials on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Add loyalty rewards program. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.

- Run email campaigns and push campaigns. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
HumanFirewall
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you for reviewing my website. You have provided recommendations that I was not aware that existed. I will update my site and will share once done. 

HumanFirewall
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi

I have downloaded the Shoppable Instagram Feed as you have recommended. 

What app do you recommend so I can add reviews on my page?

Cheers

Human Firewall

Ispire89
Excursionist
11 0 3

Hi @HumanFirewall

The store looks great. I cannot add to what others have advised only to say that at first glance with Cybersecurity I wasn't expecting a clothing store. If in some way you can emphasize the awareness part of it, it will go well in establishing your brand.

Addyz
Pathfinder
191 4 23

Hi @HumanFirewall 

After review of you store, I will advise you to install some social proof apps on the store. Most of the buyers will not buy if they did not found the site authentic. For first time buyer's you have to win their trust and social proof are great way to achieve that.

Also, you have not added any push notification app pan your store.Push notifications have high conversion rate. Most of the visitors just leaves after adding product to cart without purchasing it. Push notifications are great way to remind them of their abandoned cart and nudge them to complete the purchase.

You are really missing out with this core functionality which could easily recover some lost sales for you.

There are plenty of app on appstore which are offering push notification either for free or for very reasonable price.

I will recommend https://apps.shopify.com/cartbite

This one is offering abandoned cart ,back in stock and price drop notification on push and emails. 

If this is helpful please up vote the answer so that other merchants can get benefit from it too

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales