FROM CACHE - en_header

Feedback on my store iproductzone.com

Dizisi
Excursionist
35 0 11

Hello everyone. I made a website https://iproductzone.com/ , uploaded the product. I added everything that I considered necessary. What else do you think could be done?

Replies 5 (5)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hey @DizisiThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:

- Add a section of trending products on the homepage to let customers browse the trending products of your store. 

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors. 

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
742 68 264

Hello @Dizisi 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a nice Logo which gives Identity and Separates from the competition.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customers to access menu at any time they want.

Add Shop Now(CTA) on the Hero banner.

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
222 26 95

Hi @Dizisi 

Congratulations on your store!

I have had a look at your store and here is some feedback.

1. I will suggest showing your product variants on the collections page; this does not only improve the collections page aesthetics but helps showcase all the available variants to your customers while they are browsing the collection page. Your customers will not click through all your products to view the available variants, so been able to display them on the collection page is a huge plus for conversions.

Here is an example;

collinsmbaka_1-1629390088302.png

Some themes already have this option, you can check for this on your theme customizer and enable it. Also, you can get the variant images on the collection pages option for free with the Collections filter & Search bar by the Sobooster app.

2. Use color swatches to display product variants on the product page - This makes it easier for your customers to see all the available variants and also improves the aesthetics of the product page.

collinsmbaka_0-1630335137875.png

3. Add Shipping and Return Information and Show Estimated Delivery Date on the product page -  Many customers don’t want to wait until checkout to know when they’ll receive their order, and showing the Estimated Delivery Date helps users to estimate when they can expect to receive their order.  Add the delivery-date estimate, or delivery-date range, within the product page, it should be close to your "buy" button

When viewing an estimated delivery day like “Standard Shipping — 4 business days. Get it by Sept 02”, Your customers will have more confidence to make the purchase. You should also add a link to your full shipping policy.

Best of luck and cheers!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact
jamesjannie
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello @Dizisi 

I just go to your store and wow! its amazing.

You just need to improve on some areas on the store which are:

Logo - You need a professional logo

Header Section - You need to redesign your header to be eye catching

Background & Theme - You need to change the blur background on the store and the theme to a premium eye catching theme

Email Marketing Strategy - You need to build a Klaviyo sales funnel email marketing strategy for your store to target your visitors and send automated emails on: abandoned cart, abandoned checkout and the others.

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Dizisi 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you!

• Homepage

Regarding the hero banner, I think you should add more images with a message and CTA button on it. The banner is one of the first things customers see on your site so it plays crucial roles in showcasing what you sell and igniting customers’ curiosity about your products. A CTA button on the banner will lead customers straight to a specific product page and speed up their buying process effectively.

It seems like you have various collections in your store. Therefore, you should add sub-collections and drop-down menu so that customers can easily navigate anyone they want. You can also create a sticky navigation menu so visitors can go through important sections. The constant presence of the menu bar reminds users that other pages, ones they probably need, are also available. 

Besides, I recommend you to put a Quick add to cart button on all your products displayed on the homepage. This tool will make it simple to shorten customer buying processes and lead sales quickly. 

If you want to activate quick add to cart, sticky cart, sticky bar button on your site, try out Advanced Sticky Add To Cart app for free

• Product page

Adding testimonials on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.

I see that you have various types of products. It is a good condition to apply an effective cross-sell method which is product bundles. You can create many product bundles with discounts to appeal to customers. Most customers are willing to buy bundles to get a lower total price. Therefore, don't miss this chance to sell more products and increase your sales. App Product Bundle Volume Discount can help you create bundles at ease. 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com