Feedback on my store. Is my site easy to navugate?

monigho
Tourist
6 0 0

Shea Oil Vegan & All-Natural Shea Butter oil for dry skin & hair (monshea.com)

My sales are not great!

Does my site give you enough info on my products

Is it user friendly/ easy to navigate?

Are there any issues omissions etc that would put off a consumer?

I would love your thoughts , insights and feedback

My target market is women in their 40s plus.

Replies 2 (2)
Teeroller
Tourist
20 0 1

shea.JPG

hey how are doing 

about your store which is not getting sales regularly as before

I've check out your store it well looks and attractive and it well looks 

about your store which you want more sales

i can help you out your store sells and make a consistent sales and run a powerful marketing and make sales 

kindly reply back for more discussion 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @monighoThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you start working on:

Some good points of your store:

• good layout
  • good products

- Give product recommendations on the product page, This will help you with upselling.

- Add a 'add to cart' button below the product image on the collection page.

AiTrillion_0-1630062857628.png

You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence. 

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Hope this helps!

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.