Feedback on my store - Lifstylcandleco.com

Lifstylcandleco
1 0 0

Hi all,

I launched my store about 2 months ago. Sales have been ok, but I am wondering if a few of you could review my store and let me know your recommendations to create a better experience for the shopper and if there are things I should consider adding (apps) to increase sales? 

website is www.lifstylcandleco.com 

Thanks - Carlos 

0 Likes
waytoapps
Navigator
342 28 143

Hi

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips.

Add a Nice logo which gives store identity and separates from the competition.

Install a Chatbot so that you can analyze the customer choices and you can help them in solving queries. 

I suggest you to add more number of products on the Homepage.

Install a Nice background theme in the product pages.

There are no reviews on your products. Add customer reviews to the products to increase your sales further.

Add more contact details which is important, it builds trust on your store.

If you have any hand made products in your store Consider to sell on Etsy platform. There are Etsy Integration apps in the shopify app store .

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
Waytoapps

Hi @Lifstylcandleco,

You can highlight your sale products by using badges, stickers: sale, flash sale, discount... With a beautifully designed and creative watermark, maybe this will be the part to help you impress your viewers strongly.

Super watermarks app will help you to make that.

Untitled-4.png

Was my reply helpful? Click like or mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 241 733

Hello @Lifstylcandleco,

I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion, your store looks great and here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add buy now button near the add to cart button as shown in the picture below.

Screenshot - 2021-01-14T103755.978.png

- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page of reviews. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code and thank you email. It will help you to increase the number of subscribers.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Give rewards like percentage discount, money off, product voucher, and more.

- Retarget customers with the help of web push notifications even when customers are not in your store. Send real-time notifications to customers. It will help to bring them back to your store.

For conversions, you need to engage your visitors coming to your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales. 

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you have any questions, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Science_seller
Tourist
8 0 2

The overall aesthetic of the store is wonderful, it's modern, and the images are beautiful. Please keep all of that the same. I would compress the images, since they load slowly. They're obviously taken with a very high quality camera, so this could be part of the problem.  Try https://tinypng.com

You should probably get a logo. It doesn't have to be anything too crazy, the simpler the better. Shopify has a free tool: https://hatchful.shopify.com 

another great logo maker is https://looks.com 

I do have one harsh criticism. It could just be me, so I would get multiple second opinions. I don't like the name "Lifstyl". It gives me the feeling like when there's a word on the tip of your tongue, and you can't figure it out. I would suggest making it "Lifestyl" or "Lifstyle" or "Lifestyle". My favorite would be "Lifestyl". It's possible some visitors could have had similar thought. You could probably find some way to test this with a survey.

Dear @Lifstylcandleco

My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and leave some constructive comments. 

I really appreciate that the store is clear enough for customer to understand and scan through, and the store's theme quite fits with the products that you are selling. 
However, I believe things I mention bellow will help you to positively affect your sale volume. Hope that will give you some useful ideas.

1. You should make product categories the first level of the Main Navigation rather than putting them all on a catalog. Showing categories on Main Navigation will allow your customers find products that fit their needs more effectively, and provide them an over view of your product categories right at the first glance when they enter your page.

1.png

2. Consider to add Buy Now button on your collection page. That allows your customer to immediately complete the purchase at any time, without letting them go through many touch points before reaching the products they want.

2.png

3. Consider to add Live Chat button on your page to provide customer instant help. 

3.png

4. Add product review and Buy Now button. The Add To Cart button shouldn't direct user to check out page. When customers choose Add to cart, they might want to see other related product before going to check out page.

5.png

I hope these recommendations will help. 
The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.  

If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this page builder app will help you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.

If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit "Like".
Thank you.

Have a nice day then!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.