Feedback on my store Madam H

Madamhbabyshoes
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi all,

I launched on the 1st of March 2021. I have got a lot of traffic in the first 19 days of launch (730 visitors) but no sales. 

Im really confused as to why this might be. I would really appreciate some feedback.  

You check my website out at www.madamh.com

Looking forward to your response. 

I hope i can fix whatever is wrong

Regards, 

Hina 

Madam H

Replies 7 (7)
Growave
Shopify Partner
1540 50 435

Hey, @Madamhbabyshoes 

It is Growave. Welcome to Shopify. 

1. Upload high-quality Hero banners. It is the first thing that welcomes the customer on the website. This usually does not inspire trust on what you sell.

Growave_0-1616148158066.png

1. Fix the menu bar to the head of your store. Sticky header allows users to move to another page easily without scrolling.

Growave_1-1616148157596.png

1. Add more products. It does not look reliable due to the lack of the range of items in the store. Complement the collection with related products, such as tights, toys, nursery and accessories etc.
  2. Page speed is extremely low. The lower your site loads, the higher the bounce rate. Optimize your site, as fewer people will leave it out of impatience.

Growave_2-1616148157377.png

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.madamh.com%2F&tab=mobi...

1. I suggest you add the Loyalty and Rewards program to involve more customers to the store. There are various discounts and rewards on your store, which are not attractive for guests. Use our App to motivate customers to log in and get a 10% discount. Or reward them for living review, purchasing for a fixed amount of items for example. Create different tiers to attach your customers to your store for further effectiveness. Once you will have customers’ base you can retarget them or give them the possibility to invite their friend through a referral program.
  2. I went through your Instagram account. You already have loyal potential customers as subscribers. Use this power in your store. Display Instagram galleries directly on website using our App. I’m sure that this feature will strengthen sales amount by tagging the products. This feature allows customers to shop the item immediately, so there is no wasting time on switching apps.

Mark it as a solution if you have found ideas to grow your store. Let me know in case of having any questions.

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

Madamhbabyshoes
Tourist
4 0 0

@Growave thank you! I will look into all of your suggestions! 

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1275 176 849

HI @Madamhbabyshoes, I'm Richard - CRO expert of PageFly. Here are some comments on your store design, I hope it will help your store to convert better 🙂

1. Header

RichardNguyen_0-1616250582383.png

Your header has a lot of white spaces, which makes the page not look nice. Please consult a more accurate ratio for the header. 

Here you can also add the hero banner to create a more advanced look for your shop.

Making the header sticky and consider adding a CTA button there will definitely boost your store's sales.

2. Add CTA button

RichardNguyen_1-1616251145333.png

It is crucial to add a CTA button to the slider. When you are showing beautiful images about your product, what if customers want to see and buy your product right there? Provide them the chance to do so.

3. Section title

RichardNguyen_2-1616251390190.png

The next section doesn't have a title. You need to include it on the page to let customers know what they are viewing.

Also, I recommend that you put featured products ( from 4 to 6), or products that you think have higher sales. Don't show all products of your store, save them for the product page.

RichardNguyen_0-1616255807731.png

You should have a clear boundary, make the title of the sections should be more outstanding than the others.

4. Product description

RichardNguyen_1-1616256167186.png

Tell customers the shipping will be delivered on a specific day, instead of an estimated date like this. Maybe this is the reason why they did not make the purchase decision. 

Try to write more about the product. Let customers have more reasons to buy. Include the return policy will help customers feel safe when they buy your shoes.

Lastly, have your products to wore on real people. It helps to create a visual look and easy to imagine when customers buy, how would it look like.

You can consult some templates from PageFly here to apply some ideas to your store!

That's my feedback. If you find it helpful, please hit "Like". 

Thank you!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Madamhbabyshoes, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from my side:

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Make your store easy to navigate. Add categories with a drop-down menu in the header. 

- Add a call to action button on the slider images.

- Product page looks good.

- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

-  Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Madamhbabyshoes
Tourist
4 0 0

Thanks Richard for taking the time to look through my website and provide detailed feedback! I appreciate it. 

Regards,

Hina

Madamhbabyshoes
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi Sachin,

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate that you took the time to analyse and provide advice. I like your idea about tracking customers on their way out. Ill look into it. 

Regards,

Hina

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Madamhbabyshoes,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.