Feedback on my store - Made in Mexico

ElHighPriest
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi all, 

I've just redesigned my store using the Narrative theme and I was hoping for some feedback for my store design. 
I've used a few apps to make things run a little cleaner. 

My store sells Mexican artisan products.
We sell Mexican blankets, baja hoodies and bags amongst other things. 

Please have a look at my site and let me know your thoughts.

https://www.madeinmexi.co/

Many thanks 
David

Replies 4 (4)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @ElHighPriest 

You have a nice store. Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Reduce the space at header and logo can be more better
  • Add Custom search
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

spacebanner.png

• Do SEO
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Proper integration of Facebook store, instagram store, google search console
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1278 178 854

Hello @ElHighPriest 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on the homepage, and I hope it helps

1.Favicon

Favicon serves as branding for your website. Its main purpose is to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open.

2.Menu bar

Your menu bar could be shown up to optimize your product page. Therefore, their buying journey is much more enjoyable.

A1.jpg

3.Sticky Header

I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

4.CTA Button

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop Now” button on your featured product section. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page

A3.jpg

Separate these 2 sections with space and add a header for it 

A2.jpg

5.Header for featured collection

6. Testimonials can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store.

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

vinods
Shopify Partner
717 12 89

Hey David @ElHighPriest 

Hope you're doing good. I am Vinod from Bombay India providing website design and development, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Email Marketing and conversion rate optimization services to clients across globe. 

Below is my feedback. 

Great store. Good awesome logo. Great concept too of selling mexican made Products. 

Product details pages needs some tweaks

Add address on contact page that's important

Add returns address in UK that's important 

Let me know if you would love to increase your product sales via digital channels I would be happy to serve you.

Thank you.

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev
Digital Centrics
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @ElHighPriest, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- Add a call to action button like 'Shop Now' or 'View' here as shown in the screenshot.

Screenshot (77).png

- Make the product page more organized and professional. Display product image on the left side and on the right side mention all the details that you have mentioned below the product. Make the image of standard size. 

Setup web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Make your store engaging and interactive. It is essential to make your eCommerce store engaging in order to make the conversions and increase the retention rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.