Feedback on my store please - artisan jewelry

CailaSelby
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi all! 

I launched my site Lemon Sage Designs towards the end of December 2020 and it is still evolving. I've been adding apps sparingly because I don't want to reduce the speed of my store. The only apps I have that add a feature to the site are for reviews, a coupon widget that appears in the bottom corner, and a Pin it button on my photos (the last two were just added today). In total, with the ones for back-end functions, I only have 7 apps. I have traffic coming in but the conversions aren't where I'd like them to be at this point. Can you peruse my site and let me know what you think? 

A few things I'm already working on:

• I'm in the process of updating all of my product photos
  • A collections list isn't on my homepage because I'm trying to change my code so the title doesn't show in the image
  • I know I need to create more blog articles and post them consistently

https://lemonsagedesigns.com

Thank you!

-Caila

Replies 3 (3)
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
733 65 264

Hello @CailaSelby 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Expand hero banner to full width, as it gives first impression when customer lands on homepage.

Add Shop Now (CTA) on the Hero banner.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Mention more contact details of your store, It looks trustworthy.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Donsurd
Excursionist
31 1 5

Did store look good and perfect but what have you implement on the store to get sales as your ur profit and ROI

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @CailaSelby, I hope you are doing well! AiTrillion this side, here is the feedback on your store that you can work on:

- Change the size of the banner image and add a call to action of the homepage. Current banner image looks too long. Also, the images are not clickable. 

AiTrillion_0-1629206881725.png

- Product page looks good!

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

- Add giveaway popup to attract customers make a purchase. It will also increase the brand awareness.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.