I've just started my first online store these past few weeks and I've put many hours into fleshing it out to the point that I feel like it's approachable. I started advertising and from the results I've gotten I've made helpful changes along the way, but now I've gotten to the point that I'm confused as to why I still haven't made a sale. I've had almost 1,000 visitors to the site and yet even though plenty of them are spending a lot of time scrolling and interacting with my products, I've only gotten a few add to carts and not a single sale. Is there something blatantly obvious that's wrong with my site or is this perhaps a issue with bad Facebook ad targeting? I'm not even sure who to target at this point if I'm being honest.\
Store link: https://naturatech.us
Hello @trezar001, I hope you are doing well! your store looks good. Here are some ways you can implement to make people purchase from you:
- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Hi @trezar001 welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.
2. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.
3. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase. (I have added an image as reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here)
I hope this helps!
Pretty neat looking shop, i like it. Can't personally see much wrong with it.
Have you done a little research on prices of your products...are your prices too high or believe it or not sometimes too low to be too good to be true and people avoid?
Also worth thinking about the cost as a whole.....product + shipping?
Keep at it mate, don't give up and good luck 🙂
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022