Feedback on my store please -trendszion outline

Solved
Sakurasky1
Excursionist
21 0 2

Please I need feedback about my store trendszion outline. I start my shopify March 2021 and I am new in this online dropshipping.

Thanks 

Sakurasky1

Accepted Solutions (4)

Accepted Solutions
Sara_Julie
Pathfinder
120 4 11

This is an accepted solution.

your store is looking good but you have to write product description for your products

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
I will fix any issue on your store in just $10 : Click Here

View solution in original post

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @Sakurasky1This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here's feedback on your store:

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- Don't leave a blank space here as shown in the screenshot below.

AiTrillion_0-1623054028894.png

- Move this subscription box at the right in the footer as shown in the screenshot.

AiTrillion_1-1623054479355.png

- Add testimonials or review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

Setup announcement bars to promote your offers on the store with a call to action. 

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add web push notifications are clickable rich content messages sent to the customer’s device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.

- Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Loven
Shopify Partner
23 1 7

Hi!

So a few suggestions:

1- Add color to youre website, generically its plain no color no exciment ! You need something to intrigue customers into buying try to look at big clothing brands similar to yours see what brand colors they use etc

2- Enlarge the add to cart button its really small no one even sees it and remove the Paypal no one needs that! ( Highlight the button by using a nice red or blue)

3- Add reviews and a description which i know its hard since its clothes but try to think of something you can download a free app for reviews  such as loox or judge.me

4- Change the footer color to something that stands out so it dosent look the same as the rest since currently it dosent flow nicley

5- Download the facebook channel and see who your target audience is!

Hope i somewhat helped

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @Sakurasky1 

Just now i came across your its look great but i need to suggest few points .
Testimonial : Add testimonial in  below the home page Which helps the customers to trust your website.  
Rewards and Credits :And then you can start giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.
Social Login: I can also suggest social login page like login with facebook,  instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .
Product review :Add product review below the product to know more about product .and which make him to buy.
Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!

Thanks
Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!

Replies 26 (26)
Sara_Julie
Pathfinder
120 4 11

can you please send me your website link here so i can check

Sakurasky1
Excursionist
21 0 2

@Sara_Julie wrote:

can you please send me your website link here so i can check

hi it's www.trendszionoutline.com

Sara_Julie
Pathfinder
120 4 11

ok thanks, let me check

Sara_Julie
Pathfinder
120 4 11

your store is looking good but you have to write product description for your products

Sakurasky1
Excursionist
21 0 2

@Sara_Julie wrote:

@Sara_Julie wrote:

Is that the only problem? Because I don't have any sales at all my store is 3 months old already. And in fb I have issue in commerce they saying most of my product is zero on hand 

Sara_Julie
Pathfinder
120 4 11

Can you please tell me how many peoples are visiting in your website per month?

Sakurasky1
Excursionist
21 0 2

are saying in my trendsion outline store or on facebook?

Sakurasky1
Excursionist
21 0 2

this is the visitors counts in every month. they are not all same but this month only one visitors. highest number is 19 visitors. In fb and Instagram I got likes and  almost 1k to 3k reached and engagement when I  boost my fb and IG. but the sad part is no one purchase on my store. I have one but she didn't proceed. I saw her name in Abandoned Checkout.

Sara_Julie
Pathfinder
120 4 11

Your marketing is not too good just focus on targeted audience and add reviews on your products as well this will increase the trust of your website visitors and put the items on sale 

Sakurasky1
Excursionist
21 0 2

how to add reviews? 

Sakurasky1
Excursionist
21 0 2

@Sara_Julie wrote:

Your marketing is not too good just focus on targeted audience and add reviews on your products as well this will increase the trust of your website visitors and put the items on sale 

Somebody told me to delete fb on shopify and download the fb on shopify. Now I am having hard time to connect my shopify to fb. It is a very frustrating and sad part. Can't connect now including my IG 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @Sakurasky1This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here's feedback on your store:

- Move this subscription box at the right in the footer as shown in the screenshot.

- Add testimonials or review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

Setup announcement bars to promote your offers on the store with a call to action. 

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add web push notifications are clickable rich content messages sent to the customer’s device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.

- Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

Loven
Shopify Partner
23 1 7

Hi!

So a few suggestions:

1- Add color to youre website, generically its plain no color no exciment ! You need something to intrigue customers into buying try to look at big clothing brands similar to yours see what brand colors they use etc

2- Enlarge the add to cart button its really small no one even sees it and remove the Paypal no one needs that! ( Highlight the button by using a nice red or blue)

3- Add reviews and a description which i know its hard since its clothes but try to think of something you can download a free app for reviews  such as loox or judge.me

4- Change the footer color to something that stands out so it dosent look the same as the rest since currently it dosent flow nicley

Hope i somewhat helped

Sakurasky1
Excursionist
21 0 2

@AiTrillion wrote:

Yes I am.really needing help. Depends on how much the charge. Coz I don't have sales yet. 

Sakurasky1
Excursionist
21 0 2

@Loven wrote:

Hi!

So a few suggestions:

Hope i somewhat helped

My problem is on #5. I Can't connect my fb from shopify  fb has restriction. And I need help to fix my fb channel em doing dropshipping.

Loven
Shopify Partner
23 1 7
So I suggest you contact shopify directly through the sales channel go to
it and click on support at the top

Since it's there add on and only connected to Facebook they will help you
the best if that's what you're issue is

If it says you dont meet requirements etc. That's completely different then
you have issues that need to be resolved on you're accounts
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Sakurasky1, AiTrillion provides free setup. You can install the app and email at shubhangi@aitrillion.com for free setup. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @Sakurasky1 

Just now i came across your its look great but i need to suggest few points .
Testimonial : Add testimonial in  below the home page Which helps the customers to trust your website.  
Rewards and Credits :And then you can start giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.
Social Login: I can also suggest social login page like login with facebook,  instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .
Product review :Add product review below the product to know more about product .and which make him to buy.
Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!

Thanks
Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
Sakurasky1
Excursionist
21 0 2

@Loven  I did that but they told me to contact fb. But hard to contact fb 😕