FROM CACHE - en_header

Feedback on my store please

MJSalesLLC
Excursionist
13 0 4

Hi,

I am new to Shopify and just opened my store on 02/28/2021.  I am getting a little traffic but no sales.

Can someone please preview my store at www.mjsalesllc.net and give me some pointers on the way it is set up or if there is anything I can do to make it more appealing to my customer.

I would appreciate any and all advice.

Thanks,

Alicia

Replies 6 (6)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2873 398 1749

Hi @MJSalesLLC 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 4 years of providing solutions for over 80.000 active Shopify merchants.

I have some recommendations below

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.4 Add image in the introduction section

I highly recommend you should add an image and also a CTA button on a column, on the other column, you can add a paragraph to tell your brand story, let consult my Chloe template

Chloe – PageFly 2021-03-10 09-04-27.png

1.3 Show off all store's collections and featured products

Collections – MJ Sales LLC 2021-03-12 08-13-53.png

• On the home page, you just show a hero banner with a CTA button, this is not good.

Customers, when visit your home page for the first time, will leave because they don't see any collections/ products. I notice that you have a collection page that shows the store's collections, so I highly recommend you should show this section on the home page

However, you need to change the text color or add opacity for the image so the text can be readable.

• Also, you need to show some featured products of each collection on the home page.

You can consult our Chloe template 

Chloe – PageFly 2021-03-12 08-21-02.png

1.4 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

1.5 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. I also have a post of feedback on good factors of a high-converting store, you can check here

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Store-Feedback-by-Shopify-Expert/td-p/1036094

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly.

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

MJSalesLLC
Excursionist
13 0 4

Thank you for your recommendations and advice.  I did notice that I was having more visitors landing on my homepage but less going to my actual products.  I will definitely be checking into these suggestions and making some changes.  I really appreciate your help and advice.

Alicia 

@PageFly wrote:

Hi @MJSalesLLC 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 4 years of providing solutions for over 80.000 active Shopify merchants.

I have some recommendations below

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.4 Add image in the introduction section

I highly recommend you should add an image and also a CTA button on a column, on the other column, you can add a paragraph to tell your brand story, let consult my Chloe template

Chloe – PageFly 2021-03-10 09-04-27.png

1.3 Show off all store's collections and featured products

Collections – MJ Sales LLC 2021-03-12 08-13-53.png

• On the home page, you just show a hero banner with a CTA button, this is not good.

Customers, when visit your home page for the first time, will leave because they don't see any collections/ products. I notice that you have a collection page that shows the store's collections, so I highly recommend you should show this section on the home page

However, you need to change the text color or add opacity for the image so the text can be readable.

• Also, you need to show some featured products of each collection on the home page.

You can consult our Chloe template 

Chloe – PageFly 2021-03-12 08-21-02.png

1.4 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

1.5 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. I also have a post of feedback on good factors of a high-converting store, you can check here

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Store-Feedback-by-Shopify-Expert/td-p/1036094

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello Alicia @MJSalesLLC, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add multiple images of the product on the product pages. 

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with a call to action button)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- Add an attractive banner image on the homepage. It is a first impression that the traffic gets so make sure it's attractive. 

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear Alicia,

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestion will help you

• Add the favicon
  • At header

mjheader.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured Collection
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Testimonials at homepage in future
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • At footer: Remove "Powered By Shopify", Add social profiles and Arrange quick links in 2-3 column
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. 
  • Do On page SEO

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
MJSalesLLC
Excursionist
13 0 4

This helps me alot.  Thanks for your feedback.

Alicia 

MJSalesLLC
Excursionist
13 0 4

I appreciate your recommendations, but part of that I dont even know how to do. I will try to find out how to do it and implement the changes. Thanks again for your feedback.
Alicia