Feedback on my store please?

lilpeasmarket
2 0 1

Hey guys, I just launched my website. I haven't done any marketing or anything yet. Just wanna get some opinions on how it looks & what should be changed. All that good stuff. Please & thank you

Here is my website:

https://lilpeasmarket.com/

Replies 2 (2)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
962 134 719

Hi @lilpeasmarket 

Congrats on your new store! I’m Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. With over 5 years of experience in providing solutions for over 100.000 stores to help merchants increase their conversion rates, I’d like to provide you with some feedback with the hope they would be helpful to you.

What is good:

- My 1st impression of your store is quite good, it looks clean and I am clear about what you sell. 

- You include collections and products on the Home page, which leads customers to your collection and product page. 

- I really highly appreciate that you include sections such as the Free shipping bar, the Search bar, add to cart button, etc, and Policy & Privacy in the footer as it makes your website more professional and credible to your customers.

What should be improved:

I. Homepage:

1.1 Add section about your brand story

A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional.

1.2 Add testimonials

Testimonial is a powerful section that builds customers' trust and encourages them to make a purchase. Therefore, it's highly recommended that you should include this on your homepage and product page.

You can refer to our BFCM template

RichardNguyen_0-1632283691669.png

To add reviews to your page, you can consider using third-party reviews apps such as Loox, Yotpo, or Judge.me, etc. We have a detailed article about the best Shopify review apps that you can take a look at. 

1.3 Have a newsletter/ signup form

Having a newsletter on your site, customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. PageFly integrates with Klaviyo, Omnisend, and MailChimp, they are great apps to customize forms for your page.

II. Collection page

2.1 Have secondary hover images for the product list

By presenting secondary hover images, customers can easily scan many products to see extra visual information. 

2.2 Using the Load more button instead of pagination

By using the Load more button, customers can compare products loading on one page. This helps to create a constant buying experience for customers

2.3 Add average ratings for each product

You should include both the user rating average and a number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

If you want to do more customization for your store to increase conversion rate, you can consider using a Shopify page builder. And PageFly, Advanced Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat is a great app that helps you easily customize your Shopify pages and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

Richard - PageFly

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Nia
Shopify Staff
169 14 24

Hi, @!

Thanks for reaching out about this!

I'm glad you're looking into getting feedback on your store. I have taken a look at your website and would like to suggest the following :

• Removing or moving the Shop Now button in the middle of the slideshow on your home page. As you can tell by the screenshot below, this button does cover up part of the text in the image which is not a big deal, but would impact the professionalism of your website.

22-54-1jz5t-p17g2

• Moving your About Us page to instead display in the menu. The About Us page is one of the most important pages on a business website so it should be easy for your customers to find.
  • Do you also have a business logo? Placing your logo on the website is a great way to imprint your brand in the minds of your customers and also is the foundation of your brand identity. You can place that in the section below - 

22-23-uyj6w-63ub7

I love that you've kept within your green colour scheme so there aren't any conflicting colours on the website. You have just launched your website so I would also like to provide you with resources on driving traffic to your store. It definitely pays to research, actively pursue and engage your target audience on social media. Here is a link to a Shopify guide on Social Media Marketing!

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog