I am asking for some feedback on my store please.
Please let me know if I am missing somethings and how to improve the stor for better online shopping experience and sales conventions.
I know it need to be retouched, but just don't know what and how.
my site is: www.favemine.com
Thank you in advance!
Hi @LauraCC ,
It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this article on how you can optimize your home conversion rate of your homepage.
1. Make the Header and Free Shipping Banner sticky. As the search bar is in the Header, you can consider make it sticky so that customer can reach for it anytime they need to find anything. As well as the Promotion Banner for obvious reason, repetitive display of the offer will eventually push the visitors towards taking action.
2. Make the slideshow fullwidth. This will prevent the content of the page feel compact within 1 container.
3. More CTA Button for the Product List. Call-to-action buttons are vital to bring your visitors to the sales funnel. They act as a push to your customers to take a desired actions in your page.
II/ Collection Page
1. Add Secondary Hover Image. This will help your customers understand more about the products regarding sizes.
2. The Heading and subheading of the collection a bit boring. You can consider change the background to to deliver more characteristics and personalities of your store.
Overall, this is a very clean layout website and you must have put a lot of time and effort into this. You can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting landing page. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best!
I observed few points on your store.
-> Your store banner are not clearly appeared in home page, I mean you can reduce your header section or reduce the banner dimensions so that user may not scroll down the page to view your banner images and simultaneously CTA also get highlights.
-> You can use open new tab links on the items on home page and use high quality images on some of your products, then visitors are stay more time on your store.
-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can Increase website Niche.
-> Check some of items description font. Its dull.
-> You can Implement testimonial too, Testimonials are critical to building trust on the website, particularly in case you're selling an item or administration. When you have a cheerful client or reader, consider requesting that they give you a Testimonial. At that point highlight a couple of them unmistakably on your business page.
-> I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
I hope these are helpful for your website.
Hello @LauraCC, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from my side:
- Add a call to action button on the slider images of the homepage.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
Make your store engaging and interactive to engage the traffic coming to your store.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!