Feedback on my store please

Solved
Candybyanangel2
2 0 1

https://candybyanangel.com/?key=ea79d41bec1e336122f6a89acb13815d838a8a0131995f6cd94d75f25f2ae888

any feedback or help would be much appreciated as I’m losing all hope here . 

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 265

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Candybyanangel2 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a nice Favicon which helps customers to find you when they have multiple tabs in their browser.

Improve Store Logo, which gives Identity and separates from the competition

Add Shop Now(CTA) on the Hero Banner.

Add few products from different collections with ATC(add to cart) buttons, on the Homepage.

There are no terms and conditions, shipping/refund/return policies. Add them on the Footer section.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Add Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review app, so that customer can review on your products.

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

Add contact us page and Mention more contact details of your store to look trustworthy.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

Thanks,
Waytoapps

View solution in original post

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @Candybyanangel2This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. After reviewing your store, here's feedback on your store:

- Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

AiTrillion_0-1623063583071.png

- Add a call to action on the banner image of the homepage.

- Add these sections on the homepage:

• Trending 
  • New arrivals
  • Blog posts

- Add the product descriptions on the product page.

- In the footer menu, add privacy/ shipping/ about us/ contact info. 

AiTrillion_1-1623064127435.png

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 265

Hello @Candybyanangel2 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a nice Favicon which helps customers to find you when they have multiple tabs in their browser.

Improve Store Logo, which gives Identity and separates from the competition

Add Shop Now(CTA) on the Hero Banner.

Add few products from different collections with ATC(add to cart) buttons, on the Homepage.

There are no terms and conditions, shipping/refund/return policies. Add them on the Footer section.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Add Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review app, so that customer can review on your products.

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

Add contact us page and Mention more contact details of your store to look trustworthy.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @Candybyanangel2This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. After reviewing your store, here's feedback on your store:

- Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

AiTrillion_0-1623063583071.png

- Add a call to action on the banner image of the homepage.

- Add these sections on the homepage:

• Trending 
  • New arrivals
  • Blog posts

- Add the product descriptions on the product page.

- In the footer menu, add privacy/ shipping/ about us/ contact info. 

AiTrillion_1-1623064127435.png

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.