2 0 1
Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @MELAREL 

Everything looks good .i would like to suggest few improvement for increasing traffic .

->Add Testimonials: Testimonials give customers confidence in your product. They can resolve a customer’s primary concerns, make them feel good about contacting you, and solidify their decision to buy your products. Add testimonials in footer of home page.

->Product Review: There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review , so that customer can review on your products. In product page place product review to know more information about products ,which makes customer to buy .

->Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses.

->Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

->Videos; You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

->Wishlist : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

->Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

I would wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store. I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know!

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)
Solutions1
Trailblazer
152 12 23

Hello Melarel!

Can you clarify what mobile device and browser you're using to try and access the store?  At what stage do you encounter issues with the store

Thanks

Solution1

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @MELAREL 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action

melarlslider.png

• Add non text logo and add favicon
  • Do on page seo
  • Improve store speed for mobile

melaspeed.png

• Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page 
  • Footer - Optimize your footer with social links, newsletter sign up, policy documents and remove "Powered by Shopify"
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust.
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @MELARELThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here is feedback on your store:

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Add a call to action button like 'Shop Now' on the banner image of the homepage. You can also add a title of 'GET 20% OFF ON FIRST PURCHASE' with a call to action button 'USE CODE FIRST20'

- Add quick links in the footer menu. It includes return & refund, shipping, privacy policies, social media links, contact us, about us.

- Change the images of the products on the product page. Use real models. 

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. Make use of personalization. 65% of American customers consider positive, personal experiences to have more of an impact on them than advertising.

- Add a review section on the product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

AiTrillion_0-1624872863836.png

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

To add the above marketing engagement tools like product recommendations, exit-intent, review section there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Anike
2 0 0

Hello how are you doing 

I will like to tell you something in your store and the things you need to work on 

Kindly drop me a message here 

On my mail 

Oluwayemiprecious7@gmail.com

Or

+2347042777301

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @MELAREL 

Everything looks good .i would like to suggest few improvement for increasing traffic .

->Add Testimonials: Testimonials give customers confidence in your product. They can resolve a customer’s primary concerns, make them feel good about contacting you, and solidify their decision to buy your products. Add testimonials in footer of home page.

->Product Review: There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review , so that customer can review on your products. In product page place product review to know more information about products ,which makes customer to buy .

->Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses.

->Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

->Videos; You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

->Wishlist : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

->Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

I would wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store. I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know!

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1590 196 356

Hey, @MELAREL 

The first thing that stands out is the lack of content on your homepage. Outside of some images and a few sporadic products, it was difficult for me to determine the 'Who' behind Melarel as a brand and what you're about. How does this brand sync up with me as a customer in terms of my values and needs? Consider that when designing your homepage. Additionally, answer the question of 'Why'. Why should one purchase from you vs. the plethora of other clothing companies. Developing your Unique Selling Proposition plays a crucial role in your business's success. Customers are overwhelmed with options, and they want to quickly understand what makes one product or brand different than another. Knowing the right way to position yourself and your products can mean the difference between standing out and blending in.

That’s why it’s crucial for all entrepreneurs to understand how to identify a unique selling proposition (USP) to help guide your branding and marketing decisions. Our beginner's guide to homepage design is a starting point I can't recommend enough.

Actioning some of the above tips will go a long way to setting your business up for success in the future. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @MELAREL,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

melarel-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can click here for more information.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

FAVICON
I’d recommend adding a favicon so that your visitors can find you quickly when they have multiple tabs open in their browser. We did a video on how to upload a favicon that you can watch here: