I would like some feedback on my print on demand store in terms of functionality, design, concept, price point, interest etc..
I have an established fan base I am pushing my products to that are for specific products but the rest of my Aussie themed stuff I'm unsure how to market or even if people would be interested, so while keeping the theme I could diversify products. Thanks.
edit: I did notice my banner will display differently on different screen monitors. it cuts off half the top and bottom of the banner on a large screen at my workplace but looks fine elsewhere
Hi @dnp52 ,
I'm Garcia from PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder App. From my CRO expertise, I’d love to give you my suggestions as hereby:
1. Add a favicon for your store
Whether you're putting the final touches on your online store or it's already up and running, don't overlook the significance of adding a favicon! It's a small yet crucial detail that can enhance your website's appearance and reinforce your brand.
By including a favicon on your website, you can effectively communicate to your potential customers that they have arrived at your company's page.
You can check this Shopify guide on how to add a favicon - https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/images/add-favicon
2. Align the logo on the same row with navigation buttons
As you can see, with the logo above the navigation buttons, the sticky header takes a lot of space when scrolling up and down the page.
It’s much better if you put the logo on the same row with the navigation buttons, as you save more space to display the products.
3. Change a hero banner at the top of the homepage
The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. You should use the banner which lets consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first.
4. Have a CTA button on the banner
A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.
With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.
It’s such a loss when you missed a “Shop all” button on your banner. A CTA button here will urge visitors to make the purchase and it is a great way to optimize your home page.
5. Make use of the holidays
Let’s get prepared for the upcoming Back-To-School season by:
And that's my feedback! Hope it helps you boost the conversion rate.
Garcia | PageFly Team
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
I am Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $7Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot. Hope you are having a good day.
Having taken a close look at your store, I believe that below suggestions could help drive sales.
1. Add favicon to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open. Also it will add overall branding consistency and their absence might be seen as unprofessional.
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
3. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
4. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
5. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
6. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
7. Use blogging
Blogging is a great technique to increase the traffic and ranking of your website. If you blog consistently with high-quality content over a long period, your site will rank higher for specific keywords or topics.
8. Remove Powered by Shopify from footer and add your own branding to your store footer.
9. Add CTA button like Shop Now, Buy Now in the Home page header banner
The Call To Action(CTA) is a key element on a webpage, acting as a signpost that lets the user know what to do next. Without a clear CTA, the user may not know the next steps to take to purchase a product or sign up for a newsletter and is likely to leave the site without accomplishing their task.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023